[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 220px-Sawiii.jpg (8 KB, 220x146) Image search: [Google]
220px-Sawiii.jpg
8 KB, 220x146
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>70454084
UNLIMITED POWWEEEEEEEEER
>>
It was just a prank bro.
>>
>>70454084
I don't get how people even watch this shit, it's basically the most uncomfortable shit ever. What the fuck is Jigsaw trying to prove? No shit people act irrationally when you torture them, make them torture other people, and fuck with their heads. He pretends to act all righteous, like he's teaching them a lession, but there's no reason to his tortures, he's just an edgy fuck. How about instead of making people hack off their arms and legs, just let them lead normal lives and let karma take care of them? Fucks sake.
>>
>>70456311

Think of it like this.

The people who watch this series and accept or rationalize Jigsaw's actions, they're crazy.

The people who watch this and know that Jigsaw is a nutcase and his brand of justice is full of shit, they're level headed.

It's literally a filter for crazy people. Appreciate it.
>>
>>70454084

He saw himself as someone who got fucked over by nature and got a terminal illness while the depraved filth of people around around him who don't appreciate their lives got to live healthy and longer, even though they didn't deserve it.

So he used that as a drive to take those people and either make them survive his traps and appreciate the life they have or die.
>>
>>70454084
He is selfish and he got cancer. From his point of view it was unfair. Why should he have to suffer and die while the people around him, who he sees as worse than him, get to live their decadant lives and not die.

So his little puzzle traps are designed with 0 possible goals for these people.

1) You survive the god awful ordeal and learn to appreciate your life and be happy to have it
2) You die like the scum you are

This is why his victims are all not good people. You had a cheating doctor, a drug addict, a scummy private "detective", a careless drunk driver, etc.

People who take life for granted and are shitty people, and unlike Jigsaw (in this own eyes) did deserve death.
>>
>>70456490
2 possible goals*
>>
>>70456490
People don't deserve death just for doing things we can consider bad.
I mean the drunk driver is the worst for putting others in danger, but a drug addict, thats someones life choices.

But no matter how bad it is, they're out there with the rest of us just trying to live and be happy
>>
>>70454084
He was white. White people are born mentally ill.
>>
>>70454084
I would've loved to go medieval on this cunt.
>>
>>70454084
he wanted to play a game
>>
>>70456311
How can you miss the point this fucking hard for a movie that's written for idiots?

>just let them lead normal lives and let karma take care of them?

HE IS THE KARMA. He sees life (be it God, or just the order of nature) being imbalanced and wrong, and he's there to correct it.
>>
>>70456538
>but a drug addict, thats someones life choices.

That's his point of view. She's wasting her life. He wasn't a drug addict and yet he gets cancer while she goes on shooting up heroin.

The reasoning fits perfectly with his character. His character being a self righteous retard, that is, but his chaarcter nonetheless.
>>
>>70456551
Yeah except god (supposing he exists) has the power to affect every person on earth. He can only torture a few dozen people at most, which is practically nothing. He's barely accomplishing anything.
>>
>Saw
All time horror classic
>Saw 2
Good movie but not great, a solid sequel overall
>Saw 3
Slightly above average
>Saw 4
Probably the worst movie in the series, it sucks
>Saw 5
Slightly below average
>Saw 6
Kind of interesting, they try to get political in this one. It kind of fits, better and more coherent than 4 and 5 imo.
>Saw 7
Ridiculous and over the top, but also pretty fun. The trap with the lead singer from Linkin Park being stuck in the car is one of my favorite traps in the entire series. Much more self-aware than the other movies.

Overall a pretty good series imo.
>>
>>70456541
>02:59:49
>>70456542
>02:59:48
what the fuck
>>
>>70456610
You fucking nailed it.
Never seen a spot on overview of the series on here.
This franchise is most enjoyable when they actually think about the traps and the victim's relevant consequences.
>>
>>70454084
Jasper Carrott?
>>
>>70457129

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not.
>>
I love Jigsaw. The self-righteous judgment is what makes the torture so creepy.
>>
People actually watch these movies other than for the death scenes?

I thought that was the only reason it was popular
>>
I love Saw 3D because in the previous films they would put innocent people in harm's way, such as Dr. Gordon's family or Jeff's daughter. It was always for cheap thrills and hamfisted motivation for the protagonist; but in Saw 3D the innocent bait actually gets killed in the most horrible way possible when Bobby Dagen's wife gets roasted. And the biggest joke is that Bobby totally lives and gets to be traumatized for the rest of his life until his inevitable suicide.
>>
>>70459290
i dont think so. i agree and not sarcastically
>>
>>70456311
>He pretends to act all righteous, like he's teaching them a lession
that was the sole excuse to get the snuff-fetish movie out in theaters.

I mean, first one, at least, had some nice twists to it. All the rest was just a fan-service for gore fetishists
>>
>>70454084
Needs to be rebooted with Mike from Breaking Bad
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.