[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Her presence in this movie was really fucking annoying. Why was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1465102010065.jpg (32 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1465102010065.jpg
32 KB, 600x400
Her presence in this movie was really fucking annoying. Why was she even with them at the last battle?
>>
When she appeared and went down on the cave just the second it got quiet before the ritual can't explain why but i whispered

>...Sadfu-

Fuck the movie i know everybody heard me.
>>
We need someone to play a sad australian girl

say no more m8
>>
I didn't even remember her from First Class.
>>
>>70453401
Because she's gorgeous you fuck

Don't go off the ledge, Rose
>>
>>70453401
THANK YOU
>>
>>70454598
what you mean famellini.
>>
File: Still_-_29.jpg (173 KB, 2184x1152) Image search: [Google]
Still_-_29.jpg
173 KB, 2184x1152
>>70453401
For a couple jokes, to discover and provide exposition for Apocalypse and be Charles' love interest.

Sadly it was poorly done. So I agree, it was annoying. Which is a shame because I like Rose Byrne.
>>
>>70454877
How come Xavier was balding naturally but then they had him go magic bald, what was the fucking point?

Just to show that he would've balded either way even if Apopo didn't pop up on the old timeline?
>>
>>70453401
What, you don't like hamfisted romance and cringe worthy flirting?
>>
>>70453401
What is it with aussie actresses and becoming scientologists?
>>
>>70454940
No matter how many times he tries to change the past he can never regain his hair.
>>
>>70453537

But she played an American.
>>
>>70453401

brainless sissy retard
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.