[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a man escaped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
are the subtitles in this video legit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSOhHlhJK2Q
>>
>>70451111
>streaming movies
Stop
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x363
>>70451111
>>70451133
Nice digits
>>
>>70451133
not an argument
>>
>>70451195
The quality is argument enough you embryo
>>
>>70451253
>embryo
not an argument
>>
>>70451111
got em quads
>>
>>70451381
give me a fucking answer
>>
File: file.png (3 MB, 1920x2132) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1920x2132
>embryos will defend this
>>
>>70451890
Not him, but if it's good, I'll buy the Blu Ray. I don't blind buy, so for first watches, streaming suffices
>>
>>70452023
you don't have to buy it. torrent it.
>>
>>70452054
Tbh it's something I'm interested in, but it's already often difficult to find time to simply watch movies, much less figure out torrenting and put in the work to maintain ratios etc. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding the concept and it's not that difficult, but it does seem fairly time consuming
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-05-00h02m09s609.png (513 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-05-00h02m09s609.png
513 KB, 960x720
>>70451111
It checks out
>>
>>70452117
well even if you can't download everything you want at least you can download some stuff. the best two movie trackers within reach (awesome.hd and passthepopcorn) give you points for leaving your torrents seeding even if no one is downloading from you so that makes it much easier, and the former has lots of free leech. over time you'll be swimming in bonus points and you won't need to worry about ratio stuff.
>>
>>70452221
What you're saying is a little confusing, but I'm sure it's nothing that won't make sense with a little research. Thanks, I'll look into it. Streaming has become less sufficient as I'm unable to find the lesser known movies I want to watch, or at least high quality versions of them.
>>
>>70452278
you can find guides and stuff at >>>/g/ptg
in the mean time the best thing is to use rutracker probably, but you have to use google translate to make sure that the torrent you're downloading has english subtitles and isn't russian dubbed. it's missing a lot of stuff and a lot of it has very few seeders but it's probably the best thing outside of private trackers.
>>
>>70452350
Thanks, talk about stuff going over my head, I'll definitely have to check out the sticky before being able to get anything out of /ptg/. All the talks of encoding and such certainly seems like lots of work work, but perhaps it's worth it for more film access. Or is some of it just for the really picky watchers? When streaming I didn't like less than 720p, but overall I'm not too picky about things like bitrate, mainly because I don't entirely know how they effect the picture.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.