[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: threecolorstrilogy.jpg (34 KB, 300x409) Image search: [Google]
threecolorstrilogy.jpg
34 KB, 300x409
Blue: 8/10
White: 9/10
Red: 10/10
>>
>>70448877
They're all good but white is best
>>
Binoche and Delpy both can't act
>>
File: mauvais-sang-11.jpg (101 KB, 700x424) Image search: [Google]
mauvais-sang-11.jpg
101 KB, 700x424
>>70448877
>White better than anything
>Blue being worst
Yes, I'm mad.

>>70449397
>Binoche can't act
Good joke.
>>
>>70448877
White might be a favorite , simply because of the gorgeous wedding flashbacks, walking out of the church with the sun and all
>>
>>70448877

I alpreciate the lighter feel of white but I don't think I could ever see it as anything but the weakest of the three. All are top tier though. Red is probably better than Blue. Today.

I still rank Veronique above them all though.

What's the opinions on Decalogue here?
>>
>>70449940
It's reddit garbage
>>
veronique: 9.25/10
blue: 9/10
white 7.5/10
red: 9.5/10

i still slightly prefer veronique though.
>>
>>70450102
what streaming service has licensed the decalogue? it's been ages since i've seen them and i don't think i finished the final few. very interested in watching them again.

as for the trilogy, i'd say it's:

Red
Blue
White

and i've yet to see Veronique.
>>
White is the least great as a piece of art (and direction) but it has the greatest characters and the best moment in the whole trilogy (when Karol pulls the gun on his friend in the subway and realizes who he is)
>>
Red is the best, but liked white at most because that revenge the cuck made was awesome.
>>
>>70449940
You are a god among men. I agree with you.
>>
Blue 10/10
Red 0/10
White 0/10
>>
>>70450102

Is that because it is garbage that is liked by Reddit posters or does 'Reddit garbage' have some sort of meaning that I'm supposed to be able to determine?
>>
>>70450544
You tell me, reddit.
>>
>>70450508
Blue is obvious best but you can't say that here
>>
>>70450560
Why does the Reddit spammer show up every time a foreign movie gets a thread?
>>
>>70450588
If you want to discuss movies like a cuck, reddit is where you should go, reddit.
>>
File: XOXd1.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
XOXd1.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1080
>>70450567
Idziak>>>>
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.