[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for the return of fish kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: finding-dory.jpg (46 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
finding-dory.jpg
46 KB, 600x375
Are you ready for the return of fish kino?
>>
>>70446520
Remember to buy your Dory™ and obligatory Nemo™ plushies from the official Disney® Store and selected retailers.

Also, buy some Clown Fish (Copyright pending) from your local Aquatic and Sea Life pet store which you can flush down the toilet in 2 months because tropical fish can't survive in cold water and your shitty fish tank.
>>
>>70446694
Fuck off finding nemo was awesome
>>
>>70446741
Really? It's kinda boring. Not one of the best Disney/Pixar movies.
>>
>>70446694
Something you want to talk about, little buddy?
>>
>>70446520
I want my Bug's Life sequel pham
>>
>>70446814
It's pretty good
>>
FishCenter Live is true fishkino.
>>
>>70446834
Yes how much they pay you for advertising?
>>
>>70446520
>watching ellen degeneres for 2 hours

not gonna happen f@m
>>
I bet my money there's going to be some kind of mary sue rainbow lgbt fish harrased by the evil pale white racist bigot shitlord villain fishes and then all the tolerant and inclusiver diverse fishes will defeat the white fish and then the black fish move in and become the new kings of the fish kingdom aided by the moneylender fishes
>>
>>70446890
Now thats something you don't hear everyday
>>
>>70447006
Pixar is a conservative studio
>>
>>70447006
What is wrong with people like this?
>>
Didn't she fucking learn anything the first time around!?
>>
File: Memento.jpg (29 KB, 268x394) Image search: [Google]
Memento.jpg
29 KB, 268x394
I hope its like Memento
>>
>>70447086
>Convservative studio
>Trying to make some of it's characters gay
K
>>
>>70447447
>representing people who exist is liberal
>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.