[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“If you’ve ever had to carry a bucket of paint to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: jeff fox.jpg (46 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
jeff fox.jpg
46 KB, 396x594
>“If you’ve ever had to carry a bucket of paint to the top of a water tower to defend your sister’s honor, you might be a redneck.”

Seriously, what did he mean by this?
>>
>>70443046
I always loved that one.

>nostalgia
>>
> if you've ever hung an innocent man from a tree based solely on the color of his skin... then my friend, you might be a redneck

Seriously Jeff??
>>
>>70443046
someone wrote something bad about his sister on the water tower so he has to go up there and cover over it
>>
>if you ever had to buy a bag of lime because of a misunderstanding involving a lisp, you just might be a redneck.
>>
>If you've ever stepped in gum, and them immediately made a lynch mob and murdered three negroes execution style, YOUUUUUU might be a redneck

how did that make it past the censors
>>
>if you've ever looked disenchantingly towards someone and confessed something abhorrent about your existence, you might be a Pepe.
>>
>>70444684
i dont get it
>>
>>70444941
I don't either. Was he in a mime store and accidentally got lime?
>>
IF YOU DO WORK IN THE YARD BARECHESTED.... AND SO DOES YOUR HUSBAND... YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK!!!!

>audience loses their shit
>>
>if you've ever kidnapped a black hobo and dragged him from the back of your pickup truck, you might be a redneck

woah Jeff tone it down a little
>>
>>70443046

Doesn't that man ever age? He looks virtually the same as he did when he was in "Sabrina".
>>
File: PO TAY TOES.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
PO TAY TOES.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>If yoooouuuu go walkin' round the house without yer' shoes on... you might just be a redneck!
>audience laughs

Fuck Americans
>>
>>70443046
The black man who knocked up his sister climbed to the top of a water tower to escape the lynch mob. The paint is white
>>
>if you've ever firebombed the governor's office because he passed a school integration bill, you might be a redneck!

damn too close to home Jeff
>>
>>70444941
>>70445036
something about killing someone over a misunderstanding and using
lime to dissolve the body
>>
>if you've ever organized a town shooting session with the targets consisting of naked blindfolded niggers with broken ankles, then SIR, you might be a redneck

cant believe he said that during 'are you smarter than a 5th grader'. those were different times
>>
>>70445522
Oh shit I thought he was talking about the fruit. That makes more sense.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.