[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch The Sopranos >Phil comes out of the closet to whack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: phil.jpg (64 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
64 KB, 1200x675
>watch The Sopranos
>Phil comes out of the closet to whack Vito for being a fag
Was that just Phil being a cheeky cunt? Biggest laugh I've had all day.
>>
>>watch The Sopranos

oh i thought a friend told you that that happened. thanks for clarifying.
>>
>>70434695
If you look closely at this scene -and his behaviour throughout the entire Vito fiasco- the whole thing is a metaphor for Phil being a closet homosexual. Watch his reaction when the boys get to work on Vito.
>>
>>70434695
its just great writing that prob went over 90% of people who watched the show
>>
You little fanook. What did I say about bringing up this shit with Phil. YOU DISOBEYED A DIRECT ORDER. *breathing noises*
>>
>>70435283
> has wife
> has kids
> knows the rules
> probably fucked a dude in the ass in the joint but thats allowed in American prisons
he was not gay
>>
>>70437036
> has wife
> has kids
> knows the rules
literally Vito
>>
>I'm gonna go try to take a shit
>>
>>70437157
Phil also has a mistress that he made sexual advances to and probably banged Nancy Sinatra
>>
>>70437157
All of the above applied to Elton John once, too.

>>70437377
Because self hating closet fags never fuck women because they won't allow themselves to give in to the gay, do they.

Tbqh the way you're so blindly and vehemently arguing it is very suspect, m8. Not even trolling here, I'm fairly convinced you're a bum bender.
>>
I always believed Phil secretly fucked a guy in prison. He spent 20 years in the can and Tony himself said that guys in prison get a free pass if they want to fuck each other
>>
>>70435283
except they never do anything with this so it doesn't even fucking matter
>>
>>70437036
He might not have been gay, but the whole Vito thing was a way of Phil convincing himself he wasn't gay after fucking men in the ass for 20 years
>>
He's ashamed of having fucked men. Remember when he recounts comprises in the can?

Grilled cheese on the radiator, etc.? After he says that he wanted to fuck women, he hesitates for a split second and says he "jacked off into a tissue". He fucked guys in prison and didn't want to admit that he might have kinda liked it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.