[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you think Lord of the Rings is better than GoT/ASoIaF, you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Lor Legois Gandalf.jpg (62 KB, 518x544) Image search: [Google]
Lor Legois Gandalf.jpg
62 KB, 518x544
If you think Lord of the Rings is better than GoT/ASoIaF, you're either underage or a manchild.
>>
>>70433292
low quality bait
>>
>>70433292
B a i t p o s t
>>
Was it rape?
>>
>>70433292
>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.
>>
>>70433515
I'm serious.
>>
Willing to bet the person that made this is underage. GRRM is the epitome of a complete and utter hack
>>
>implying GOT isn't just lord of the rings trying really hard to be grown up
>>
>>70433292
>If you think the undisputed GOAT trilogy of all time is better than a meme rushed TV show, you're either underage or a manchild.

"no"
>>
Here's your (you) fæm
>>
>>70433515
>>70433558
>>70433654
>>70433682
>>70433758

>>>>>>>>>> reddit.com/
>>
>>70434147
>implying reddit doesn't have a raging hard on for GOT
You'd fit right in with the pleb manchildren there
>>
File: 1464864618489.jpg (72 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1464864618489.jpg
72 KB, 625x626
>>70433292
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.