[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>capeshit being milked for all its worth, west looks for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
>capeshit being milked for all its worth, west looks for a new well
>first ghost in the shell and now death note
So the west is now officially using weebshit as their next cashcow?
>>
File: fu (2).gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
fu (2).gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>70432986
what's it to you ya pissy cunt?
>>
They've been doing that for decades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHjktwvqdE
>>
Have you forgotten Dragonball Evolution and Speed Racer?
>>
File: bear_suit_lain_vector_by_saioul.png (179 KB, 1024x946) Image search: [Google]
bear_suit_lain_vector_by_saioul.png
179 KB, 1024x946
Im okay with this. They can't take my previous Lain. It would never be able to be adapted.
>>
>>70433266
>remembering forgettable dogshit
i'd say i've forgotten
>>
>>70433266
Or Fist of the North Star?

There's also a whole bunch of unofficial adaptations where they even paid extra for the right not to mention the source material.

Inception, Edge of Tomorrow and Black Swan being the more obvious ones.

And it goes even further back with A Fistful of Dollars being a Yojimbo and Magnificent Seven being a Seven Samurai rip-off.
>>
>>70432986
Just make a Invisible Woman solo movie or something. Why stick your dick in the weeb hornet nest when there's already a mob of plebs who want to suck it?
>>
>>70433426
>Seven Samurai not a ripoff of Seven Against Thebes
Culture yourself, pig dog
>>
Why do /v/ posters keep pretending to understand hollywood?
>>
>>70433426
>Edge of Tomorrow
They even invite the author and artist to see it, mate.
>>
>>70432986
She doesn't have the requisite physiognomy. Nose too big. Chin too recessed. Post the shop.
>>
>>70433350
It's pretty hard to adapt a turd indeed.
>>
Hollywood basically said "fuck you" to their writers after the Strike.

Now it is all remakes, sequels, prequels, oscar bait, and adaptations.
>>
>>70433426
>Inception
they ripped off donald duck, /v/
>>
>>70433614
>turd
Hasn't stopped them from adapting countless other piece of shit books.
>>
As long as they dont run with theur arms flapping behind them like fucking retards I dont care
>>
>>70433426
Black Swan is weebshit?
>>
Cowboy Bebop with Keanu Reevs when?
>>
>>70433726
Never. Ever.
>>
who are they going to get to play

NARUTO

SASUKE-KUN?
>>
>>70433776
when they can figure out how to make it with 30 year old men pretending to be 14.
>>
>>70433718
Perfect Blue.
It's actually better IMO, but see it for yourself.
>>70433804
I'd watch that.
>>
>mfw they are just going to turn the weebshit into capeshit
You know that's exactly what's going to happen, right?
>>
>>70433718
>he doesn't know
>>
>>70434086
Weebs don't fall for loldiversity and lolprogressive or lolracist marketing bullshit like capeshit plebs, they actually judge the material on its quality not on how culturally important it is to give Disney and Time Warner money for their meme movies. Weebs won't let Western consumerism cuck them.
>>
>>70434232
THE JEW FEAR THE SAMURAI
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.