[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Chloe and her friends just started college then how are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.jpg (18 KB, 313x305) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
18 KB, 313x305
If Chloe and her friends just started college then how are they drinking? This movie is stupid
>>
Kids start drinking at like 14.

I knew a kid in middle school who was an alcoholic, no joke.
>>
>>70432017
I fucked ur dad when I was 14
>>
>>70432017
Hillbilly
>>
>>70432017
>70432017
depends on where, where i'm from at 16 we were already in clubs drinking and smoking weed, drinking illegally but ppl just let us buy drinks and also cigars. yeah Serbia
>>
When everyone else from fun countries was slowing down at age 21 from years of hard partying Americans are only then allowed to drink legally.
>>
>>70431933
>playing video games

>>>/pol/
>>
>>70431933
what? Are you that out of touch?
>>
I'm 28 and I've never had alcohol
>>
>sheltered beta basement dweller thinks people physically can't drink until 21

You have to leave your house
>>
>>70432017
British or a hillbilly?
>>
>>70432930
That's fine, but believing other people don't because you don't is autism.
>>
>>70432740
Do you really think people don't drink at 18 in college? Wow you yuros are ignorant.
>>
>>70432930
It is nice
>>
>>70432984
Well, I can't deny the hillbilly in my blood, but you can't make me believe that other folks refuse to drink at young ages.

You do know kids drink wine in France, right?
>>
>>70433010
I'm not OP, just wanted to chip that fact in for delicious (you)s
>>
>>70432740
>partying
>fun
>>
>>70433056
Goddammit France
>>
>>70432295
No matter how much you drink you'll never be more badass than croats though
>>
>>70433020
> having to break the law to drink before 21
>have to risk getting killed by cops every time you enjoy a beer

Damn Americans are cucked
>>
>>70433270
The cops aren't going to just randomly shoot you If you're white.
>>
>>70433310
> American cops
> won't just shoot you for existing

Nice try
>>
>>70433348
>Americans don't exist because the cops shot them all
Spooky
>>
>>70433418
/x/
>>
>>70431933
The drinking age being 21 is absurd. It should at least be lowered to 19, you're just asking for freshmen and sophomores to get blackout drunk illegally with the current laws, and the limit was basically put in place to stop drunk drivers. Uber and Lyft are becoming huge for college crowds, and college students don't really drive much anyway. It's fucked up tbqh.
>>
>>70432295
>>70432984
Texas.

I don't drink at all myself, but there's loads of underage drinking in high school.
>>
>>70432017
scotland here, 14~ is pretty normal

>>70433056
11 is where it starts to get weird, but I think it's 12 in france ? for a glass of wine at dinner
>>
>>70433270
Why would a cop kill me for drinking in a house? Is that how terrible it is for you in your irrelevant country?
>>
>>70433523
So hillbilly then. Believe it or not underage drinking in high school isn't too high statistically. You just live in a shit area.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.