[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you didn't enjoy this scene you are a mouthbreathing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: arc.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
arc.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
If you didn't enjoy this scene you are a mouthbreathing borderline retard(who probably didn't understand half of what the architect was saying).
>>
Post the ass
>>
>ergo ergo ergo ergo ergo ego ergo ergo
>>
>>70429892

Maybe you should fuck off back to 9gag
>>
>>70429800
It was magnificient. To this day it boggles my mind how two obviously damaged ne'er-do-well degenerate fucks, managed such a patriarchal scene. I'd call the BROTHERS, Jews but real life Jews are not as fucked as these guys are.
>>
>If I were you... I'd hope we never meet again.

Kek, what was Neo planning to do? Punch him in the face to death? Did he really think he was the least bit intimidating to a program that's inherent to the Matrix, who's been around since the beginning and can survive resets? It's like he wasn't paying attention to anything the Archirect was saying.

This scene was fucking stupid, sorry OP.
>>
>>70431927
>The process although it has upgraded your consciousness you remain irrevocably, human.

-The Architect after giving Neo even more, in fact too much power and Neo being the weebo he was "doesn't get it".

The Scene was perfect. Neo already had the power to infect everyone in the Matrix virally, But with the upgrade he had direct access protocols to the source, meaning he could hack any machine connected to or was from, the source.
>>
>>70432182
The Architect gave him an upgrade? WTF are you talking about?
>>
>>70429892
Concordantly.
>>
>>70429800
literally "we have no idea how to make real sequels to the original movie so we're going to throw a bunch of shit onto the wall and see what sticks"-core
>>
>>70431927
>character reacts angrily to being told his entire life is meaningless, he cant beat his enemies and his girlfriends going to die

yeah, such bad writing, he should have said thanks and shook his hand
>>
>>70432654
Silly boy, Keanu Reeves doesn't even know how to display anger.
>>
>>70429800
Matrix sequels were a mistake.
>>
https://youtu.be/ZbeJIoySUGA
>>
A NENYAR NARNY????
>>
>>70429800
it's the only scene i enjoyed in the whole of the sequels.
>>
vis a vis
>>
File: trinity ass.webm (654 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trinity ass.webm
654 KB, 1920x1080
if you didn't enjoy THIS, you are a fag.
>>
>>70433630
Her ass is way too big.
>>
>>70433660
ireland pls
>>
>>70433630
Did Trinity have autism? Why would she choose to dress like that? It's like a superhero costume but gay, right? If they're going into the Matrix to free people wouldn't they want to wear normal people clothes?
>>
>>70432504
Vis-a-vis
>>
>>70433727
>It's like a superhero costume but gay, right?
I can't imagine where such a design choice could've came from
>>
Château scene best scene
>>
>>70433727
Sure she should have just used lumberjack outfit or a dress or jeans whatever.
>>
>>70433891
You need to work on your sarcasm, kiddo.
>>
File: 1462991409735.gif (3 MB, 320x241) Image search: [Google]
1462991409735.gif
3 MB, 320x241
>>70429800

If you enjoyed this movie you are a pleb that can't be saved.

OP is a fag yet again despite the dubs.
>>
>>70433891
>Trinity in a lumberjack outfit
>Neo in the woods, hacking at a huge log
>Trinity comes to him and takes his axe, "You don't have to cut these trees down, you know."
You may be on to something...
>>
>>70433834
>just
>juster
>wachowskis
>>
>>70433764
Systemic anomaly
>>
>>70434033
interesting...that was quicker than the others...
>>
>>70432182
Please learn how to use a comma, god damn...
>>
>>70432302
Before neo could sense the Source, with the upgrade he could touch other machines and constructs that's made of source stuff. When he met the architect the door of light was him gaining the upgrade that gave him access to machines and constructs that are of the source.

>>70435460
One of these days I will, trust.
>>
this nigga isnt even british lmao
>>
>>70435460
Don't tell Captain Kirk how to type, anon
>>
>>70433630
>you will never ask Carrie Ann Moss to roleplay Trinity
>She will never straddle a motorbike naked with one leg up and say "get in"

>>70433875
If the original Matrix had the freeway and chateau scenes somehow it could literally never be topped as an action movie.
>>
>>70431927
>implying he cant jump in his ass and delete him like smith
>>
>>70434033
Contingent affirmation
>>
>>70436760
>turned wifi in his neck on
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.