[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck am I watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 18vrn0bm3rssajpg.jpg (113 KB, 636x953) Image search: [Google]
18vrn0bm3rssajpg.jpg
113 KB, 636x953
What the fuck am I watching
>>
Prequel to Mortal Kombat
>>
>>70429304
The definition of kino. Watch and learn.
>>
>>70429304
>he fell for the Carpenter is good meme

They Live was alright.
>>
Reddit: the motion picture
>>
>>70429304
A relic from a time when fun was still allowed.
>>
File: 1361261984112.gif (623 KB, 329x232) Image search: [Google]
1361261984112.gif
623 KB, 329x232
>>70429330
>>
>>70429304
The best 80's movie in existence. You must be in high school still and think Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas was a good movie because DRUGS.
>>
>>70429483
MeMe
>>
complete and utter plebeian trash
>>
A fucking fantastic adventure movie. A lot of what makes it great comes from Kurt Russell's character and how he's a fish out of water who never knows what the fuck is going on or who he's really up against, and his ignorance ends up helping him by not knowing enough about the bad guys to really fear them. It's a shame they never made a sequel, they could've done a Little version of literally any country with a mythological culture and it would've been amazing.
>>
>>70429384
The thing?
>>
Is Kurt Russell + John Carpenter the GOAT 80s actor/director combination?
>>
>>70429304
Still very good compared to other action/family flicks - I mean, what were you really expecting?
>>
>>70429304

A great flick
>>
File: 960.jpg (61 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
61 KB, 960x540
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.