[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: superkino.jpg (278 KB, 861x1256) Image search: [Google]
superkino.jpg
278 KB, 861x1256
Is this kino?
>>
if kino means it was better than MoS then yes, also had a better Lois, at least
>>
>>70425099
bryan singer is pedo, not kino

this was so fucking lame tho
>>
>>70425099
Maybe not, but I love it. Gimme that Brando narration and that Williams - esque score (John Ottman's score was amazing) and i'm happy. At least this movie had some decent memorable moments and one good action scene with the plane that really showed what a hero superman could be. I even like the continent lifting scene. Sure it doesn't make sense but Ottman knew how to score it.
>>
>>70425099
No capeshit can ever be kino
>>
>>70425099

No its literally awful teir in the capeshit rankings
>>
Neither this or MoS are kino, but both films had trailers that are absolute kinography.
>>
>>70426969
Everything about MOS was meh, even (especially) the trailers.
>>
>>70425099
No, though the mis-en-scene lends itself to kino and was the best part of this abortion of a flick.
>>
>>70427021
>even (especially) the trailers.

now this is complete bullshit
>>
>>70427021
That's some dumb shitposting right there, MoS marketing was fantastic, and so was the product it was advertising
>>
>>70427035
You liked listening to Russell Crowe's flat, dull voice? Shit like that can ruin an entire trailer. If he just had a rich, smooth voice he could have been great.
>>
>>70427101
Replying to what you think is shitposting with bait?
>>
File: 1460917797360.jpg (499 KB, 2404x845) Image search: [Google]
1460917797360.jpg
499 KB, 2404x845
>>70425099
>>
>>70427136
>You liked listening to Russell Crowe's flat, dull voice?

Get stuffed his voice was fine and the music and visuals in the trailer were god tier.

Stop being a punk.
>>
Im am wondering if i should watch this superman returns movie and the green lantern..Are they worth seeing once?
>>
>>70427272
Bad bait. His voice was ass. Brando had a voice literally perfect for Jor-El. He sounded wise, kind, and dignified.
>>
>that Lex Luthor beating the shit out of Superman
Spacey was best Luthor, just give him better script.
>>
>>70427604
Good scene. I actually felt emotion from superman helplessly getting the shit kicked out of him. MOS and BVS weren't able to get a similar feeling out of me.
>>
>>70425099
I liked the fact that Superman Returns focused more on Superman's character and with him trying to get his life back together, instead of just being another hero vs villain story. It felt as if the movie was dedicated more on Superman's need to adjust to the current situation of his world. Luthor was also great and the desperation and rage he showed while planning on how to kill Superman showed just how bitter he had become. Returns still could have been a bit more palatable, adding maybe a few more action scenes and trimming out some useless dialogue and unimportant plot factors (Superman's son, Lex's girlfriend). It's still a decent movie nonetheless.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.