[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I just have to go and have a word with the conducter. I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: We Didn't Start The Fire.jpg (514 KB, 1529x796) Image search: [Google]
We Didn't Start The Fire.jpg
514 KB, 1529x796
"I just have to go and have a word with the conducter. I'll be right back. You stay here. Do you understand?"

Why'd he do it lads?
>>
>>70414946
cause uhhh i dunno his life was hard and it made him detached or something
>>
>>70414946
CAUSE HE WAS A BASTARD FROM A BASKET

deaf nepotist fuck thought he could take my oil too
>>
>>70415000
Don't be thick in front of me Al
>>
File: 1898.png (382 KB, 900x480) Image search: [Google]
1898.png
382 KB, 900x480
>>70415079
I'll talk to the man and show you how it's done
>>
>>70414946
it was better for the boy to be in a school for the deaf and having his son around made him seem weak and also it reminded him of his failure as a father and his inability to truly love him and also a bunch of other possible reasons because Daniel is a really complex character
>>
>>70415538
word.
>>
>>70415538
How much, if any, of the blame do you put on his fake brother?
>>
>>70415538
It seems that he was unable to love the boy, but it raises the question. Did he want and try to love him?
>>
daniel rescued this orphan, and gave him a much better life than the boy could expect to have

daniel was a cold man, but he made the world better. he took the oil out of the ground and got it to the ocean to be shipped where it was needed. he killed an impostor pretending to be his brother, and a liar selling superstition but not materially improving anybody's life.

it would be unfortunate to be daniel plainview, but he is good for our world and we should honor him

trump 2016
>>
>>70416590

I think he wanted to present himself as a family man, although a few words with him would be enough to realize he is not.
>>
Plainview basically sees HW as a hopeless invalid after he goes deaf and because HW is literally the only meaningful human contact he has he can't handle it.
>>
>>70416939
>Murder is Good
>Trump 2016
>>
>>70416939

D-didn't he kill two people?
>>
>>70417131
>fake henry and slithered out from his mothers filth should have been put in a glass jar on the mantelpiece eli
>""""""people""""""
>>
>>70417118
>>70417131
I think he's saying America was built on the backs of men like Daniel, for better or worse
>>
Did you see the little tear falling just at the right moment when DDL is about to go? Perfect cinema.
>>
>>70417219
superb. I can't figure out why this movie, and scene, are so comfy. I think it's the perfect representation of man's dilemma.
>>
>>70417054
Yes.
>>
Meant >>70417444 for >>70416590
>>
>>70417118
i'm a legal mexican

should I be voting for trump?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.