[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remakes that are superior to the original.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Total-recall-title.jpg (252 KB, 1448x908) Image search: [Google]
Total-recall-title.jpg
252 KB, 1448x908
Remakes that are superior to the original.
>>
>>70405350
BSG
>>
ghostbusters
>>
>>70405350
Aren't you going to start, OP?
>>
>>70405545
no
>>
>>70405350
>The original movie was never about the Mars, so we remake doesn't need to play on the Mars.

I missed the Mars every second of this remake.
>>
you shut your whore mouth.
>>
Jimi Hendrix - All along the watchtower
>>
>>70405350

even though i know you're trolling, you still managed to piss me off. well done.
>>
>>70405350

Total Recall's commentary >=Total Recall 1990 >>>>>>> the short story >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Total Recall 2012
>>
File: image.jpg (511 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
511 KB, 1000x1500
>>
File: cuckmaster.jpg (40 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
cuckmaster.jpg
40 KB, 640x426
>>70405746
Actually, Total Recall 2012 commentary > Total Recall 2012

Len Wiseman is a visionary.
>>
>>70405350
the awaken force, with that girl, Daisy Ridley, is better than the original, wich was called star wars, back in the days, with Mark Hamill, and the others: Leia Princess, and the solo guy. Far better. Very sexy girl.
>>
>>70405350
so far we got Bsg aaaand nothing else
damn son feelsbadman.jpg
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.