[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: rate them sitcoms.png (2 MB, 1102x916) Image search: [Google]
rate them sitcoms.png
2 MB, 1102x916
Well?
>>
WE'RE LIVING IN A SOCIETY!
>>
>>70404164
Right goat
Left shit
>>
>>70404164
top 4 are goat tier
scrubs is decent
fuck the other one
>>
>>70404164
Someone uploaded the entire Fraiser show to youtube few months ago. You guys like it?
>>
>>70404164
>Malcolm in the Middle
Ehh.
>Seinfeld
It's four narcissists going around being assholes which I guess is the joke but people then take it like it's supposed to be their lives, which just shows that people are narcissistic assholes.
>Friends
Shit, also similar problems as Seinfeld, characters that completely lack self awareness or empathy are a big turn off.
>not even going to name it
"No"
>Scrubs
Not as cancerous as Friends or Seinfeld, actually kinda funny but the audience and culture ruined it.
>Always Sunny
It's cancer. In fact all six are cancer. It's the same
>wow look at these narcissistic assholes who think the whole world is the problem and not them
>>
>>70405077
/thread
>>
>>70405077
>Show has to have Ned Flanders as the main characters to be good
So that's why you hate It's Always Sunny and your taste is shit.
>>
>>70405297
What? No, I'm not saying the characters have to be perfect, nor do I deny that these shows have a very strong vibe with their audiences, it just depresses the fuck out of me how many people identify with these kinds of characters. In the end I just think it'd be nice to have some sitcoms, or really any comedy, with characters that actually act like human beings.
>>
>>70404886
/tread
>>
>>70405077
kill yourself
>>
File: shitcoms.png (3 MB, 1690x918) Image search: [Google]
shitcoms.png
3 MB, 1690x918
I've always thought this picture needed expanding
>>
>>70405466
I guess. I haven't seen a lot of most of the sitcoms there, and you're right, it sucks that people are fuckheads in real life and identify with this. It just felt like you were missing the point of that show, because the point is that they're assholes. I haven't watched it in a while but there are some episodes where they get a taste of their own medicine I think.
>>
>>70405077
shitTaste/10
>>
File: 321684981.jpg (29 KB, 233x280) Image search: [Google]
321684981.jpg
29 KB, 233x280
>>70405077
>>
Frasier>S2-S8 Sunny>MitM>Other Sunny>Scrubs>Seinfeld>>>>>>>>>>>Power Gap>>>>>>>>>>Friends
>>
>>70405077
You're just mad cause you didn't get no tossed salads or scrambled eggs
>>
>>70405077
>hating on based Frasier and co.

What kind of a sick monster are you?
>>
It's not a sitcom if you can't hear people laughing!
>>
>>70405077

> Hating on Fraiser

You swine
>>
>>70405658
I loved 30 Rock. Even when Jack donaghuey was wrong, he was right
>>
Where does third rock from the sun fall in here? I'd rate that well above most of these mediocre shows.
>>
>>70405466
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt comes to mind, don't know why that show makes me so happy
>>
>>70405077

>hates Frasier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLG0F7suqSI
>>
>>70404164
Seinfeld>Frasier>MitM>>>IASIP>>>Friends>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>Scrubs

If you enjoy any part of Scrubs I feel both bad and embarrassed for you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.