[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nyo noweetenz What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 296x170
>Nyo noweetenz

What did he mean by this?
>>
Moonspeak. GRRM is known to include hidden messages with no actual meaning in his writing.
>>
its an old prayer they say before combat fucking showfags
>>
>>70403248
o fug she is so hot
>>
>>70403248
too small
>>
>>70403248

dem pancake titties doe
>>
>>70403059

He is actually saying "No, now it ends" it just sounds like that because of his accent.

They actually took those lines from the book actually.

If you want to know more just ask because I have read all the books and know secret things you show watchers might not :p
>>
>>70403248

I want to slap them around, not in a violent way, just in a playful way
>>
>>70403628

>No, now it ends

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70403248
those are some very unfortunate tits
>>
>>70403689

He was replying to Arthur Dayne who had just said "And now it begins"

he said "No, Now it ends" Because him and his men were going to fight Arthur Dayne and the rest of the kingsguard, thus ending the war and hopefully finding his sister.
>>
>>70403809

>>
>>70403059

>okay im ned stark, and i know my sister is at the tower of joy
>I do not know whats guarding her, it could easily be 100 men, or more soldiers,
>I do know there will be kings gaurd, three, one of which is the greatest swordsman to ever live. an artist at killing.

>what should i bring with me on this mission to save my only sister?

Fuck it, ill bring like 8 random northern blokes with me, fuck it'll be alright.
>>
>>70403809
thank you Dabid
>>
>>70405588
the real question is why didn't he just give all his friends crossbows
>>
nauwitenz
>>
>>70403248
those tits make baby jesus cry
>>
>>70403248
>close to the top tier waifu
>bottom tier tits

Fuck
>>
File: 1464751641934.png (672 KB, 883x829) Image search: [Google]
1464751641934.png
672 KB, 883x829
>>70403248

>mfw Renly was actually bisexual and not fully homo but couldn't get it up because of those depressing excuses for tits.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.