[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How kino is this compared to the other ones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Rambowallpaperkr8.jpg (37 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
Rambowallpaperkr8.jpg
37 KB, 300x444
How kino is this compared to the other ones?
>>
Eh. Its alright.
>>
>>70402693
It's fucking awesome.
It's one of the best. Better than 3 I would say.
>>
>>70402693
It's not as oddly profound as First Blood and it's not as completely maximilist as Part 2 but it's miles ahead of Part 3 and a welcome addition to the series.

>boat man stays with the boat
>>
Rambo mulching gooks with the .50 was fucking awesome.
>>
Better than 2 and 3
>>
"Live for nothing, or die for something!"

First Blood
Rambo 4

Rambo 2
Rambo 3
>>
>>70406128
>better than 2

You shut your goddamn mouth this instant before I shit it for you
>>
>>70402693
someone explain "kino" to me please
>>
It is kino in ducking general. Amazing film.

>that kino as fuck credits closing the full circle
>>
It's the best one. i love part 2 but this made it look like seasme street
>>
I like how evil the main villain is in this, like just when you think he can't get more evil they introduce that he likes to rape child prisoners

it made rambo killing him all that much sweeter
>>
The extended cut is legitimately great. Far superior to 2 and 3.
>>
File: 1455142461472.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1455142461472.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>70407380

And it's sobering to think that shit like that actually happened in the region
>>
>>70407384
Ug no the extended cut is gay shit that censors all the violence and fucks the pacing. It is also color corrected to look like shit.
>>
It's pretty great. Like a more grounded, updated soft remake of Rambo 2.
>>
>>70407469
I think I read somewhere that the actual rebels in Burma use imagery from this movie in their cause
>>
>>70407474
>censors all the violence

Don't exaggerate, it was still gory as fuck. They deliberately trimmed some shots to hide some of the shittier effects in it. The pacing was fine, only slowed down to allow some more character moments. The theatrical cut is incredibly short and breakneck. I feel it ends far too quickly.
>>
>>70402693
its the best one
>>
>>70402693
1>2=4>3
>>
>>70407776
No it wasn't and it fucked the most important part of the movie where Rambo triple taps the guy on the boat. They just cut it right out and took out all the gore.
>>
>>70407963
>muh gore

You fucking twat.
>>
>>70407163
it's what most /tv/ posters substitute for "film" if they like it or have some appreciation of it and are uncomfortable applying that term to it. I think it's origin is Russian or German for "film" but it allows /tv/ posters to have a way out if other people don't like a certain piece of media the same way they do.

A linguistic cop-out, if you will.
>>
It's not First Blood but it's pretty up there.

I recall the critics shit on it for being too violent though.
>>
>>70408995
Well it has a scene that is one of the most violent scenes in history imho, people tend to forget how brutal the last fight is, I like the move but this is a bit over the top compared to the other movies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgozRTq8M_U
>>
>>70407052
2 is hot garbage
>>
>>70409280
That's fucking awesome
>>
>>70409280
I was gonna mention that up thread but decided not to. That last fight is near off the charts insane.
>>
>>70409280
So good

Easily the most violent movie I've ever seen.
>>
>>70408907
>I think it's origin is Russian or German for "film"

It's a shitty indie film movement started in Canada

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kino_(movement)
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.