[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You find out that David Fincher is doing a movie about the Jim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1978.jpg (173 KB, 720x434) Image search: [Google]
1978.jpg
173 KB, 720x434
You find out that David Fincher is doing a movie about the Jim Jones cult. The latter half of the movie focuses on the final days at Jonestown.

Who do you cast as Jones? How about Congressman Ryan?
>>
>>70401059
I think suicide cults should be allowed, but not mandatory. That way all those crazy fuckers can remove themselves from the gene pool.
>>
>>70401059
>Who do you cast as Jones?

Josh Brolin

...think about it
>>
Steven Seagal as Jones
>>
>>70401109
And bring their children with them too, right chief?
>>
>>70401059
>Who do you cast as Jones?

Mark Ruffalo
>>
>>70401059
fat Chris Pratt as Jones
Sam Waterston as Ryan

>>70401257
good pick
>>
Jack Black as Jones
>>
>>70401209
Who cares.
>>
>>70401059

john c reiley as jones. not even kidding.

or joaquin phoenix.
>>
>>70401138
>I will snatch every motherfucker birthday. Drink the damn Kool Aid.
>>
Sam Rockwell as Jones
Jon Hamm as Ryan

>>70401407
I'd watch this
>>
>>70401407
>John C Reilly as Jim Jones

Damn

I'd pay to see that
>>
>>70401109

You do know that the members of the jonestown cult were kept drugged up like crazy to keep them compliant and easy to conduct mind control experiments on.
And even with that, when the kool aid order came, over half the cult did not drink it but made a run for it into the jungle and were slaughtered by the army.
I mean yes, its dumb to join a cult but perhaps it was not obvious at the time they joined as to what they were getting themselves into, and once they were in, there was no escape.
>>
>>70401670
You gotta remember that people were pretty fucking dumb before the internet
>>
Might as well just get Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Pheonix together to play cultists again. They were perfect.
>>
>>70401705

that too, but I was saying that of course in hindsight, cults seem obvious, but in the moment they can seem legit.
>>
>>70401737
>Phillip Seymour Hoffman
>>
>>70401059
>Jones
Will Ferrell

>Ryan
Jared Leto
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.