[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At the risk of sounding sexist, I don't get this show.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: bachelorette-poster[1].png (227 KB, 591x306) Image search: [Google]
bachelorette-poster[1].png
227 KB, 591x306
At the risk of sounding sexist, I don't get this show.

I understand the premise, someone at ABC was probably like "hey, 'the Bachelor' was succhessful, let's take the exact same idea and gender flip it".

But it really doesn't make sense, its not the same.

With the Bachelor, you had a rich good looking successful guy, it would make sense lots of woman would want that and would be competing with that.

With the Bachelorette, what else is she providing aside from good looks? Nobody marries a woman for her wealth, most men make their own wealth. And I find it hard to believe that all these men would be okay with competing for and dating this woman whom they know is boinking every other guy in the contest. Like, you know the other 12 contestants penises have been in her vagina and now its your turn. How is that even remotely desirable? The concept falls flat on its face. I don't get how this show is even a think.
>>
>>70395819
>At the risk of sounding sexist, I don't get this show.
People like this actually post on 4chan now.
Fucking kill me.
>>
>implying every girl doesn't wish they were this bitch and have hordes of guys falling head over heels for her

its not hard to figure out.
>>
>>70395819
>With the Bachelor, you had a rich good looking successful guy
No you didn't they're all like failed actors looking for 15 minutes of fame.
>>
It's a just a silly show to get drunk watching and heckle the contestants from your couch
>>
File: 1449099842970.gif (2 MB, 186x183) Image search: [Google]
1449099842970.gif
2 MB, 186x183
>when they have nigger contestants on the show just so they can't be accused of being racist and they all get voted off on the first week
>>
>>70396410
No, they get voted off the second week. First is too obvious
>>
I don't think the show is for you anon. It's for middle age women who want to dream about Chads fighting over them again.
>>
>>70396410
>>70396432
Yeah but it's free booze and lounging around in a posh villa so who cares
>>
After watching the Nathan for You episode where he has a show called The Hunk I can never look at these shows the same way
>>
>>70395819
>At the risk of sounding sexist
>>
>>70396603
There's a tv show called Unreal which also gives a look behind the scenes of a dating show similar to the bachelor.
>>
>>70395819
You're right, it doesn't make sense.
That's why all the guys on there are tards and makes it fun to watch
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.