[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did she deserve a second chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: adriana.jpg (194 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
adriana.jpg
194 KB, 1024x576
Did she deserve a second chance?
>>
>>70390947
she deserved my dick in her ass init
>>
File: dreadematteotennissopranos6.jpg (85 KB, 979x532) Image search: [Google]
dreadematteotennissopranos6.jpg
85 KB, 979x532
>dat Ade
>>
>>70390947
It was too late for her. Her stupidity had dragged her down too far.
>>
I forgot what happened to her
>>
>>70392438
she got F'd in the A
>>
>>70390947
Nah, she was a stupid hooa who couldn't go to prison for a couple of years, nah, let's rat instead.
>>
>>70390947
i'm literally watching season 4 episode 5 right now 34 minutes in where she's talking to christopher.

tfw
>>
>>70392438
turned FBI informent and Sil killed her
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXtIr7lKZd8
>>
>>70390947
Good character, good actress, good chemistry with Cristopher. Shame.
>>
>>70390947
There was no way out at that point. It just wasn't a question of what anyone "deserved" or wanted to do.
>>
>Wanting to be in Joey show instead of in The Sopranos

No, they did the right thing with her.
>>
>>70392539

If only she'd have grabbed her sen a gun. The moment Sil left the car to walk around and drag her out she could've easily popped him.
>>
>>70392956
>having a gun for protection
>New Jersey

at best maybe chrissy had some around the house but she was retarded
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.