[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Disney movie has the most deaths?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 201.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
201.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
Which Disney movie has the most deaths?
>>
The force awakens. About six planets full of people were destroyed.
>>
Old Yeller.
>>
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Kills off 90% of the cast in the first half hour.
>>
>>70390902
I was going to saw Deadpool but this guy's right
>>
The Force Awakens by a fucking mile. Multiple planets destroyed, death toll in the billions at least.
>>
>>70390902
>>70392289
Do the star wars EU books/comics ever do a good job explaining the ramifications of destroying an entire planet? Or an entire solar system? I mean, jesus christ, there's gotta be some pissed people crying for blood, but in the movies its always the same impact as killing one nameless/faceless character, not the complete eradication of millions of years worth of evolution and culture
>>
>>70390840
I am pretty sure Iron Man kills some ALLAHU AKHBARS in the first Iron Man.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
Aladdin.

It's heavily implied that Jafar, upon gaining the powers of a mighty sorceror, used his magic to wipe certain so-called 'undesirable' races from the face of the earth.
>>
>>70392563
implied off screen deaths don't count u faggot
>>
>>70391219
>Deadpool

That's not Disney
>>
>>70392809
Disney own's Marvel
>>
>>70392847
And Deadpool is one of the properties Marvel sold off when it was deep in debt

Look it up, anon. Why do you think wolverine hasn't shown up in a MCU movie yet? They only just re-aquired the right to use Spider-man
>>
>>70392847
Deadpool was not Marvel studios, it was Sony. Same cinematic universe as X-Men, not the MCU
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.