[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.theguardian.com/film/20 16/jun/03/rose-mcgowan-c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: CjOrqbQWUAAIA2j.jpg (38 KB, 599x228) Image search: [Google]
CjOrqbQWUAAIA2j.jpg
38 KB, 599x228
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/jun/03/rose-mcgowan-criticises-violent-x-men-poster-as-offensive-and-frankly-stupid?CMP=fb_gu
>Actor Rose McGowan has criticised advertisements for X-Men: Apocalypse which show Jennifer Lawrence’s character in a chokehold and which have been questioned by others for trivialising the issue of violence against women.
How does one become more inclusive of under-represented groups in action movies if you aren't allowed to depict them engaging in action?
>>
how many of these offended women are assasin mutants?
>>
>>70390369
dumb baitposter

no one takes rose mcgowan seriously, shes a drunken retard who mutilated herself with plastic surgery
>>
Doesn't Jennifer Lawrance want more X-Men movies? Why hasn't she spoken out in defense of the banner? She wants to have her cake and eat it too, is that it?
>>
>>70390369
I say we should choke MORE women. Fill our movie posters of just men choking women.
>>
rose mcgowan started doing films where she shows her pusy lips i suggest you check out those short films very sexy nice bum too and big boobs the car accident was bad because she was so good in the face before that but now she just has a great beautiful body and great pusy lips
>>
File: mansonfuckhole.jpg (715 KB, 1126x810) Image search: [Google]
mansonfuckhole.jpg
715 KB, 1126x810
she's right. the poster is vulgar and offeensive.
>>
>>70390369
It's to demonstrate how all-powerful Apocalypse is, and how even the most stronk of wimmen will fall at this guy

Establishing a threat.
>>
>>70390837
Why are you allowed to show up nude to black tie if you are a woman? Why is this allowed?
>>
>>70391016
because turning them away would be sexist
who are you to tell a proud womyn what she can and cannot wear?
>>
>>70390369
>How does one become more inclusive of under-represented groups in action movies if you aren't allowed to depict them engaging in action?
By having all female characters be black, trans, "disabled", unstoppable quip machines that always mention how they're women and strong.

There are literally no exceptions. If you disagree you're Hitler
>>
>>70390426
>he doesn't know
>>
Are there any similar posters with a man being choked?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.