[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a real life Peggy got fat so the writers write her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Indian-Summer.jpg (37 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Indian-Summer.jpg
37 KB, 612x380
It's a real life Peggy got fat so the writers write her gluttony into the story episode
>>
>>70386103
Post the webm of her twisting towards Pete

>tfw you'll never have a thick season 1 qt Peggy gf
>>
File: 1310418729617.jpg (26 KB, 190x170) Image search: [Google]
1310418729617.jpg
26 KB, 190x170
>it's an "anon hasn't finished the season yet" episode
>>
she was pregnant, anon
>>
>>70386191
not irl
>>
>>70386191
It was Pete's kid. She sends the kid off though and never comes back for him or mentions him again, until a single certain point a few more seasons in the series but not to Pete
>>
>>70386103
Fuck off you gamergating, Trump worshipping cuck
>>
Can I just say that I'm finally marathoning this show, and watched The Suitcase last night.

Literally the best hour of television ever produced.
>>
>>70386560
Finished watching it last night. And i can easily say its the best tv show I've ever
The amount of detail they put in the show is amazing
I listened to the commentary in most episodes through out the show which showed this level of dedication. I highly recommend doing so
>>
I've always wondered, was this a fat suit/makeup? Because it looks totally convincing.
>>
it was, mate
>>
How do I keep going I stopped watching it for a while now I'm in the 6th season and I can't find myself getting back into it.
>>
>>70386534

Great post
>>
>>70387380
only 1 season left, mate
>>
>>70386230
she does tell pete tho
>we had a child together and i gave him away

also you can tell she's preggers early in season 1 because her tits get bigger, and she starts noticeably eating alot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.