[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just finished 7th season of this show. i got to ask... why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
just finished 7th season of this show. i got to ask... why is this show so well regarded ? i mean... most seasons have the exact same plot, characters are super stupid in the decision making process .... Its like... its ... dumb. Most of the time the plot relies heavily on main characters just accepting info and acting on it without checking but with maximum rage and brutality. Like... time and time again.. the main character hears a thing, acts on it super brutal,, then finds out it was a manipulation, crys about ... then next season does the exact same thing again.. Tell me /tv/... why do people love this. (also,... i started cringing a lot when every 2 seconds they would say I love you brother and then slapping each other on the back)
>>
................. ............ ....... .. . . ..... ......., . ..................
>>
oh you thought we said 'well regarded', no no its real retarded.
>>
>>70384755
I liked the first two seasons and then the rest of it was a terrible let down. The ending to the series is unbearable.
>>
>>70384755
Tig story arc best arc
>>
This show has done a good job of outing retards. Fans of this show in particular love to plaster sons of anarchy shit all over their cars and clothes. I swear some of these faggots wish they were in a real bike gang and don't realize they would be skullfucked to death by a mongol
>>
>>70385355
This

I liked the show a lot, but it doesn't mean that the SoA weren't degenerate criminal scum
>>
every episode ever -

>oh shit somethings happening to the gang
>better "reach out"
>end
>>
>>70385467
>better reach out

Fuck I forgot about that line

>"I'll reach out to X"

Fucks sakes, grew tired of that shit
>>
>>70384755
>. i got to ask... why is this show so well regarded ?

Its not. I liked the first couple of seasons cause I thought it was interesting, but it bombed hard and I realised what a piece of shit it was.
>>
Everything went pretty much downhill after belfast.
>>
this show is not well regarded. lol

i liked it and had high hopes until the third season crushed it. had to completely drop the show. still don't know what happens but i imagine they killed off half the good characters and had the other half do a bunch of uncharacteristic shit to move the show forward
>>
>>70384755

Jeeesus Christ, you sound like a hesitant little bitch with all your ellipses. It shouldn't be hard to understand why it's adored, brother. We needed a pipeline into a semi-decent drama about a motorcycle club and settle an internal beef with Kurt Sutter. FX reached out to white and in return they prospered for a long while when the show became a hit.

Jack Stellar butting heads with Clay was an instant draw. You must be one of those who took 5 seasons to realize "Sam Crowe" and "Mr. Mayhem" weren't actual character
>>
jesus christ

there'll be blowback for this thread op
>>
>>70385584
Did Trump get any blowback from brown?
>>
File: monfromagewhen.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
monfromagewhen.png
108 KB, 396x385
>Sutter's new show bombed and he released an apology for making it

NOW MAKE THE SOA PREQUEL, I MISS JAXPOSTING
>>
>>70384755
It's not though. The last season was hated by all.
>>
File: 1464752868804.jpg (141 KB, 359x483) Image search: [Google]
1464752868804.jpg
141 KB, 359x483
>>70385641
>apology for making it
Holy shit really?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.