[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>budget: $160 Million >total box office: $31.6 Million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: gruntingoutaturdofamovie.jpg (149 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
gruntingoutaturdofamovie.jpg
149 KB, 1000x500
>budget: $160 Million
>total box office: $31.6 Million

Muh gayme is worth $40 a month

>Muh gayme fanbase will make this film a success

I seriously hope none of you faggots went to see this. This stinking turd is embarassing.
>>
$15 a month
>>
>>70374223
cringe
>>
If I spend more time on /tv/ will the OP's post seem more coherent?
>>
>>70374223
Its not even out in the UK, US, Australia yet you idiot.

The box office will go up to about $500 million by end of month
>>
>>70374257

no, that's a reddit/marvel shill

when the EU bans all of 4chan because of "hate speech" this board should recover
>>
>>70374223
Another video game screen adaption fails.....I sure didn't see that coming.
>>
Wtf? How is this movie making money if its not even out?
>>
>>70374253
>some fucking faggot that plays WoW talking about cringe

call the irony police!
>>
>>70374317
cringe
>>
Really, this shit has only made 31 mil overseas so far?

Fuck, this thing is dead.
>>
>>70374289
Its out in Europe.

Pretty fuced up how Europe gets it 2 weeks earlier than US
>>
>>70374344
A decent 30
>>
>>70374341
Even Chris Chan is less cringeworthy than your fanbase, mcfucking kill yourself.
>>
File: images.jpg (30 KB, 315x467) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
30 KB, 315x467
>>70374223
Please go watch this movie in cinema!

You get to see a hot lady orc
>>
>>70374411
What a loser. Stop projecting you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>70374269
>Muh gullable vidya nerds will make this turd of a film profitable

get real, no one plays your overpriced,ban friendly circlejerk in 2016. There aren't enough fans to carry this miscarriage of a film.
>>
>>70374411
cringe
>>
>>70374411
Even my mom makes better pie than yours. Go eat at a deli!
>>
>>70374223
Isn't this series popular in China? Couldn't this still break even?
>>
http://www.ibtimes.com/warcraft-could-be-chinas-biggest-ever-hollywood-import-key-win-wanda-disney-rivalry-2376500
>>
>>70374411

>mcfucking kill yourself

you say that without a lick of irony... and you are supposed to be the arbiter of cringe

wew lad
>>
>>70374465
(muffled Phil Collins in the distance)
>>
>>70374223
Not even out yet you retards
>>
Not even out in the USA

Not even out in China

This will break $800m easy. I can't wait until it sets records in China so I can verbally teabag every hater on /tv/ right in their faggoty mouth.
>>
>>70374637
I dont think it has been released in china yet
>>
>>70374505
You spend $15 a month of a game filled with hotpockets, when you could play league or minecraft for free and you think im a loser?

I bet you enjoy paying $10 more so you can apologise to your clan leader who banned you because you didn't show him the right respect.

You could be having fun with friends in minecraft for free or runescape or league.

But no you just had to be a faggot didn't you?
>>
File: pepe-blizzard.jpg (116 KB, 633x568) Image search: [Google]
pepe-blizzard.jpg
116 KB, 633x568
China and Korea are the only markets that count. China specifically since they own Legendary Pictures and there's probably a deal in place where they take a greater portion of the local box office.
>>
>>70374756
>minecraft
>league

Dude, I know /tv/ is a blue board and all but 4chan is an 18+ community.
>>
>>70374223
Only redditors are stupid enough to believe that a movie based on a videogame could ever be good.
>>
>>70374223
>those hamfisted numbers
I'm embarrassed for you, op. Delet this
>>
>>70374223
China is going to generate at least 50m.
>>
>>70374223
how much blow do you need to snort to fund this fucking movie? fucking coked out moronic executives thought this would be a hit because LOTR and game of thrones were hits
in reality the only thing 90% of the potential audience knows about warcraft is the south park episode
meanwhile the actual fans will just get mad about lore inconsistencies and shit like that
it's a damn shame since the director is talented, and now he's gonna get fucked over by this retarded project
>>
Man once this movie is out in USA and china the shitposting is going to be off the charts with how much its going to rake in.
>>
>literally only out in a few European countries
Flop confirmed.
>>
>>70374756
>You could be having fun with friends in minecraft for free or runescape or league.

I like to imagine that /tv/ is a little older than this collectively. But maybe it's just me.
>>
>>70374900

there's a core that stays post-college age, the problem is there's this nonstop, high-turnover flow of underage faggots from /v/, /a/, and reddit
>>
>>70374702
It's set to have a less than 20 million opening in USA.
This is going to make, at most, Prince of Persia and NFS money, and only because of China.
Western world doesn't give a damn.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (20 KB, 595x247) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
20 KB, 595x247
Warcraft: The Beginning is an axe swinging, tusk snapping, sword clanging, good old fashioned fantasy that wastes no time getting going and, despite the fact it would benefit from some wrinkles being ironed out, it stands as the best transition from video game to film yet. We loved it, many others will too and fans will feel right at home, critics be damned.
>>
>>70374769
>and there's probably a deal in place where they take a greater portion of the local box office.
And the source of this is your own butt, of course.
>>
File: 148676415237.png (450 KB, 517x542) Image search: [Google]
148676415237.png
450 KB, 517x542
>Grim, over-stuffed and barely comprehensible, the ambitiously titled Warcraft: The Beginning could be bad enough to double up as Warcraft: The End.
>>
>>70374860
no fat americans with unironic piss jars that run windows xp on their "gaming self build rig" from 2007 in 2015.

Who think steam and linux are too hard, and play ps4 because "playstation is the best".

They turn up with their one friend in matching fedoras and watch it alone on an empty screen.

>>70374882
>China is going to generate at least 50m.

China doesn't give a shit about warcraft they play Red Army Faction and Starcraft, but most games are censored out.

And im sure even the Chinese can see what a shitty tie in meme this is.

>>70374883
>how much blow do you need to snort to fund this fucking movie?

>half inch thick rails of peruvian fishscale anon

fucking coked out moronic executives thought this would be a hit because LOTR and game of thrones were hits

*hey snort*
YOU KNOW THAT VIRGIN BROTHER YOU HAVE THAT PLAYS THAT GAME AND SMELLS OF SHIT
*clinks razorblade on glass to cut another line*
>DOESN'T HE SPEND $30 A MONTH ON SOME GAY LORD OF THE RINGS GAME
*other hollywood guy takes a toot of a key snrrt*
>OH YEAH KEVIN,HE LIVES IN THE >BASEMENT I BET IT'LL BE EASY TO GET >RETARDS LIKE HIM TO WATCH CRAP
*acts twitchy and rubs gums*
>YEAH THESE DUMBFUCKS WILL EAT IT UP

All we need is the rights and we will be in columbia living it up

>*CACKLING LAUGHTER*
>>
>>70375307
>And im sure even the Chinese can see what a shitty tie in meme this is.
Wanna bet?
>>
>>70375307
I think this movie is horrible, but the chinks have absolute worthless taste.
They are the reason Transformers 4 made more than 600 million, and I think the highest grossing foreign movie in there is Age of Ultron.
>>
>>70374465
>Two worlds. One gome.
Sure, green angry violent alienes from outer space. Our home - your home.
Fucking tolerancy pushers.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.