[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go see Gods of Egypt >Only a handful of people in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1240111844338.jpg (39 KB, 535x340) Image search: [Google]
1240111844338.jpg
39 KB, 535x340
>Go see Gods of Egypt
>Only a handful of people in the audience, but all of them are 30+ year old white people
>Opening of the movie begins, everyone just watching the movie
>Suddenly turns into Beast Wars, with a giant jackal fighting a giant bird
>Entire theater erupts into laughter
>Laughter starts dying out as people realize this is going to be what the rest of the movie is like
>Guy gets his eyes ripped out with light shining out, bleeding gold
>Camera suddenly pans to black guy who morphs into a pig and starts snorting at the camera
>More laughter erupts
>5 minutes later the cinema is nearly empty because everyone has walked out for a refund
>Follow suit and walk to the ticket booth and ask for refund
>"Oh I'm so sorry sir, I thought we had fixed the sound issue. Is it still bad?"
>Look at her confused, "It's nothing to do with the sound, the movie is just shit"
>She smirks at me
>"Well sorry sir, we only give refunds for technical issues and when your experience has been disturbed by another customer :)"
>Ask if everyone else got the refund
>Tells me they did, because they all said the sound was cutting out
>Tfw I have to go back in and finish the piece of shit "film" because I didn't want to have just wasted $30

Anyone else been cucked by a film to this degree before?
>>
>>70374093
>30$ ticket
The b8 was gr8
>>
you wasted your time like a mongrel
>>
>>70374093
at least you're not a liar, so that's a win, I think?
>>
>>70374093
>Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
>>
>>70374174
I just assumed that the ticket was $10 and the crab legs were another $20.
>>
I paid for and sat through Marmaduke twice consecutively because my friend thought it would be funny.
>>
>>70374093

>pay money online for a high class prostitute
>the person that turns up turns out to be a fat bearded man
>"well, I dont want to waste money, better get this over with"
>>
>>70374294
heh.. memes
>>
>>70374294

No it was the mandatory penis inspection fee
>>
>Movie is called Exodus
>The story literally only is comprised of the prelude in Egypt that establishes the context for the actual Exodus of the Israelite people to the promised land

This would be like if the Lord of the Rings movie was literally just about Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin leaving the Shire and maybe reaching Bree and going no further.
>>
>>70374563
aka the first of the inevitable 2020 Fellowship of the Ring remake trilogy
>>
>>70374563
This. Why wasn't it called fucking Moses instead. Fucking retards.
>>
>>70374093

I don't get the whole thing about asking or a refund because the movie wasn't good. You made that gamble when you bought the ticket. It's not like sending a steak back to the kitchen where they were responsible for the quality of the product.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.