[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shows that are bad but you still watch anyway.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-22-27-31.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-02-22-27-31.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Shows that are bad but you still watch anyway.
>>
Stone Quackers. It's made by the retards behind Problem Solverz and it's about ducks who are slackers and fuck up constantly. I can't help but love it.
>>
>>70371597
fuck i love penny dreadful

RIP house nigger
>>
>>
>>70371651

Is it bad? It sounds fun.
>>
>>70371597
to be honest i adore penny dreadful
but it's a shame they started that MUH FEMINIZMZ storyline with that ugly dead cunt and the ugliest dorian grey ever badly-portrayed in history
i always skip their scenes since they basically add fucking nothing to the storyline of the other characters
>>
>>70371774

And the Ethan the Emo Apache storyline? Or the mad scientist interracial gay couple? Or Vanessa telling Dracula that she's being stalked by Dracula?
I started watching for Eva Green. Now I stay for Eva Green and Sarah Greene. Diamond dick for 50 minutes a week.
>>
>>70371874
>used to like victor's story but he got boring lately with his obsession with the ugly dead cunt
>actually likes ethan's and vanessa's stories

>and then there's the blacklipstick that nobody gives a fuck about
>>
I'm at the end of season 2 and it's gotten tedious.

Wolfman is still hiding his shitty secret. It's a bit shit at this point. Vanessa deserves to know more than anyone and he still wont just fucking tell her.

they apparently know where the witches are but dont just go burn them all.
>>
>>70373189
I'm watching season 3 and it's pretty good desu.
>>
>>70371671
this tobh
>>
>>70371597
Love Penny Dreadful, 3 eps in to season 2. Does Billie Piper stay cute? No don't tell me.

The show can fall flat sometimes but it's great to watch on a rainy day.

Agree with other anon's in this thread -even though i'm not as far in- that Dorian Grey seems to be doing fuck all. His scenes don't even feel like they're building to something, the creators just wanted to shoe-horn in another well 18th century character but ran out of monsters.
>>
>>70373461
Dorian Grey is there to unroll the Social Justice arc
>>
>I have sold my soul to the master
>he gives me eternal youth
but she's actually old and ugly
was the master tricking her into thinking she was young?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.