[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From left to right: Ogrim, Kargath (?), Durotan, Grommash, K
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: orks.png (2 MB, 1921x1079) Image search: [Google]
orks.png
2 MB, 1921x1079
From left to right: Ogrim, Kargath (?), Durotan, Grommash, Kilrogg (?)

Vidyakino is here. It's fucking here. Grom looks fucking amazing.

https://youtu.be/TBlA4l8it4o
>>
It's really scary thinking about every Indian Internet Shilling company getting together on a monday morning and their boss writing VIDYAKINO in big red letters on a wall before sending the masses off to their assigned sites.
>>
>>70370703
I just want a tauren movie why can't I have that. A strong silent tauren tank that defends his buddies and only has a single line in the entire movie, delivered for comedic effect.
>>
>>70370703
Why the fuck is Orgrim there? He wasn't the chieftain of the blackrock.
>>
Why does Gul'dan sound drunk?
>>
>>70370796
Watch the video you narb.

Blackhand is in the same room, burning his arm off.
>>
>>70370703
wish they had gone the practical route and done it like LOTR, would have been cool to see how they would turn out
>>
>>70370795
Duncan wants to make a trilogy, and he hinted that if he did the Orcs would end up on Kalimdor.

Essentially Tauren confirmed.
>>
>>70370894
I'm not a CGI fan, honestly, but the Warcraft Orcs are just so fucking big it would be hard to do with makeup and prosthetics.
>>
>>70370703
>orks.png
>orks
>ORKS
>O
>R
>K
>K
>K
WWWAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!!
ZOGGIN SHILL DUN'T KNOW IS ORCS FRUM IS ORKS BOYZ!!!
>>
>>70370851
that's so retarded
>>
>>70370703
Where's Ner'Zhul?
>>
>>70370703
Only china can save this mess.
>>
I've been playing Warcraft since Orcs & Humans on my Windows 95. Comfy as-f
>>
i watched it last weekend and its fucking horrible.
>>
>>70370975
There's another Orc behind Grom but I'm not sure, good question.
>>
>>70370975
>>70371069
Nerzhul is never mentioned in the movie nor in the prequel book. Is safe to assume he doesn't exist in this universe.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE.png (1 MB, 904x563) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE.png
1 MB, 904x563
>>70370703
WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY FUCKING WAIFU RACE?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>70371091
I know for a fact he exists in at least Warcraft 3. I don't know if earlier.
>>
>>70370703
What PS1 game is this?
>>
>>70371134
>I know for a fact he exists in at least Warcraft 3. I don't know if earlier.

The movie doesn't follow the real warcraft canon breh. Maybe Arthas will never exist in this movie time line.
>>
>>70371138
Jesus shut the fuck up. This meme is worse than 'kino'.
>>
>>70370703
Saw it tonight, the Orcs were amazing. Exceeded my expectations by far. I really want a trilogy at least.
>>
File: Warcraft 2016 Reviews are in.png (500 KB, 779x502) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft 2016 Reviews are in.png
500 KB, 779x502
>>70370703
>can't even beat TMNT2's score
>>
>>70371177
Please don't even suggest that. Also Lordaeron and the other kingdoms are confirmed.
>>
>>70370703
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_CbMMZ0WgQ
>>
>>70371209
>Also Lordaeron and the other kingdoms are confirmed
I know but that doesn't mean Arthas is going to be there.
>>
>>70371231
>Let's go ahead and make this Star Wars movie but leave that Vader guy out.
>>
>>70371385
>take the setting
>main character is lothar because le vikings dude
>arthas is a background character

You can meme post as much as you want but this could happen and you know it unless they start a new trilogy just with him as the mc.
>>
>>70370975
NEETing it up in Shadowmoon and fapping to his waifu
>>
are you people speaking english
>>
REIGN OF CHAOS

FROZEN THRONE

MOVIES

WHEN
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.