[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is undoubtedly the best teen movie of the 90's.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: fac2.jpg (1 MB, 2674x3105) Image search: [Google]
fac2.jpg
1 MB, 2674x3105
And one of the comfiest sci fi movies of all time.

Why do faggot hack directors of Rodriguez disown their only good movies?
>>
I meant to say
>like
not
>of
>>
mmmm stokely
>>
>>70368760
Wait, he disowned this? It's a very decent movie. Max Landis is a big fan also, maybe that's why RobRod disowned.
>>
>>70368918
I also think it's because he didn't write it.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00001.png (720 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00001.png
720 KB, 1280x720
>Your Feels When you will never be hiding in a closet with Delilah Profit and have her seek comfort in your arms as you watch an alien kill Salma Hayek.
>>
>>70368760
This movie gave me a hard on when the blonde evil alien chick undresses. Downloading right nao.
>>
>you will never be as cool as based zeke
>>
They say the title of the film like 30 times but I never see it in those stupid threads.
>>
Lol who is that scratched out black kid that wasn't even a main character? Never saw a poster with him in it till now
>>
>>70368760

I rented this movie like 100 times as a kid.

Why is Usher's face scratched out?
>>
>>70370377

>they added Usher for diversity
>>
>>70370379

Cause he literally did fucking nothing but is on all of the covers.
>>
File: tumblr_lba1r0yjin1qzbrl5o1_500.jpg (35 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lba1r0yjin1qzbrl5o1_500.jpg
35 KB, 500x369
>>70369948
Based Zeke was my childhood hero
>>
>>70368760
Used to have this fantasy of fucking Delilah as a kid. Told myself that I'd go willingly if she let me give her the dick in the back of that schoolbus.

Then I thought about one of those tentacle things going up my dick and the fantasy was ruined. Why did they have to have tentacles man?
>>
File: 501.jpg (59 KB, 886x498) Image search: [Google]
501.jpg
59 KB, 886x498
>>70370379
I scratched it because as others have said, he's in the movie for about 30 seconds but put him on the poster because of muh diversity
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.