[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BSG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Battlestar-Galactica.jpg (71 KB, 610x319) Image search: [Google]
Battlestar-Galactica.jpg
71 KB, 610x319
At what point did this turn shit?
>>
Exactly at the last episode.

It was like a really mean joke on all the viewers.
>>
>>70366182
It has a noticeable drop in quality in season 3, but is still good until the baffling, retarded finale
>>
Had a GOAT score
>>
>>70366182
Around Season 4 for me. S1-3 were great
>>
>>70366182
It didn't, it's a based show from start to finish. How ppl have a problem with the AA aspect I'll never get.
>>
>>70366182
the finale really still makes me legitimately upset
>>
at season 3, 4 went full retard
>>
I would be open to more Cylon action tbqh peeps
>>
It was never good.
>>
the start of season 4
The end of season 3 was 10/10

> jimmy Hendrix in the walls
> human fleet is shut down and surrounded by a massive cylon feet
> humans are fucked
> main characters discovering they are cylons
> Apollo flying out to fight to the end, Starbucks viper pull up next to him causing him to shit his pants

the last season was shit disguised as Mormon propaganda
>>
>>70366182

After the first episode, 4 fucking seasons of relationship bullshit and emotional filler.
>>
>>70366182
I say right after Cain dies. The absolute worst episodes are in that last half of S2 and it picks up again for certain stretches during S3 and S4 but it never really gets that momentum back again.
>>
>>70366182
When they introduced who the final 5 were.

You know it's true
>>
File: bsg_razor.jpg (27 KB, 240x340) Image search: [Google]
bsg_razor.jpg
27 KB, 240x340
Seasons 1 and 2, plus Razor were GOAT. It was all downhill from then on.
>>
>>70366182
Apex of the series was Season 2 and the occupation arc at the start of Season 3. fell of the deep end once they left New caprica
>>
>>70366960
It's hilarious that the writers picked who the final five would be at random, literally

How hard would it have been to plan the series from the start instead of pulling shit out of their asses as they went along? Just thinking about it makes me mad
>>
:33 is still one of my favorite sci-fi episodes of all times.
>>
>>70366618
This. S2 drops off sharply at the halfway point, and it gets totally ludicrous after that.
>>
>>70366182
Best scene was when bald ass shot adama right?
>>
>>70368752
no
>>
File: reaction (17).png (66 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
reaction (17).png
66 KB, 1000x1000
I didn't mind the end.

I also enjoyed Caprica.
>>
>>70366182
Last great episodes were Gaeta's mutiny.
>>
I wanna say at some point during S2 or S3. Anyway, before that point BSG was great with a few weak points/arcs, and afterwards it's weak but with several great points (Gaeta's mutiny, Adama coming back to New Caprica)
>>
Right when the writers strike began
>>
>>70370936
Agreed, that scene of Gaeta and Tom in the airlock before ggnore was pretty touching, after that it never went back up
>>
>>70366182
I've watched the entire series three times over 5 years. Still gets goosbumps when I listen to the music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSYPYq9D_No
>>
>>70366506

The entire show is Mormon propaganda. And Baltar's presidency was a painfully obvious allusion to Bush's handling of the Iraq War

Still I love it.
>>
>>70367101
deciding what happens to characters at random Are these people writing for Arrow now?
>>
when it stopped being a modern variation on the classic show and went its own way in season 3.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.