[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
and you did something else too didn't you brendan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
and you did something else too didn't you brendan
>>
>>70359406
yea....
>>
>guiltyfags defend this
>>
File: 1460758464949.jpg (10 KB, 209x263) Image search: [Google]
1460758464949.jpg
10 KB, 209x263
>>70359474
>>
This part was honestly just sad to me.
>>
>>70359534
>take mentally deficient, underage teen
>fucking lay into them without any kind of legal defense
>use this as solid evidence

justice finds a way, i guess
>>
File: dassey.jpg (105 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
dassey.jpg
105 KB, 640x800
>Tfw no Wrestlemania

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFWhZgCz908
>>
>>70359590
It wasn't presented as evidence at the trial, it was just used to get the arrest.
>>
>>70359406
>my feet hurt
>I don't care
>Just want to play WWE on my Ps2
>>
>>70359590

>being this easily swayed by a one sided """documentary""" that does everything it can to show that these dumb hick din du nuffin

lmao
>>
What wasn't shown in the documentaty was that the ballistics report concluded that the bullet with Hasselbachs DNA on it came from Averys rifle

>b-b-but they made that up too!!

Oh you gullible sheep.
>>
Steve is guilty as fuck, but Wrestlemania really dindu nuffin.
>>
File: 635864118326623471-APP113.jpg (47 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
635864118326623471-APP113.jpg
47 KB, 534x712
>>70360199
t. andrew colburn
>>
>>70360242

>he looks scary and he's da police so he must be bad!
>>
>>70360334
>he looks scary
wut?
>>
Draw your uncle shitting on her headless corpse while jacking off in your mouth now, Brendan......
>>
>It's a retarded cucks that believe everything they see on TV are bamboozled by tumblr lesbians into thinking a violent criminal is innocent and should be let out on the streets miniseries

The stupidity of you people will never cease to amaze me. The entire Avery family should be thrown on a pyre and burned alive and you should join them.
>>
>>70360334
colburn looks scarED rather than scary, because he's lying on the stand
>>
>>70360399
t. teresa's ex-bf who really killed her
>>
>>70360465

when did he lie? perjury is a pretty serious accusation
>>
>>70359406
HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE A GOOD BOY
>>
>Police convict the obviously innocent Dassey in order to convict the obviously guilty Avery. They fabricate evidence to do this.

>Making a Murderer attempts to exonerate the obviously guilty Avery in order to exonerate the obviously innocent Dassey. They omit evidence pointing to Avery's clear guilt to do this.

pottery
>>
>>70360399
>it's a retarded 4chan basement dweller with no knowledge of the law trying to make a point episode
>>
>>70360399
Kek
>>
Someone catch me up on this shit? Some literal retard went to jail and a documentary is pushing he's innocent?
>>
Kind of wish they would have focused more on brendan than steven
>>
>>70360906
Steven Avery was wrongfully accused of rape way back in the day, was proven innocent and released, and allegedly killed another woman. The documentary tries to suggest it's a big cover up by the police department because he was going to sue them for millions of dollars for fucking him the first time around. Honestly he probably did it. His cousin (i think?) Brendan dassey also got roped into it, likely because he's actually retarded and was easy to manipulate into incriminating both himself and steven. I personally don't think Brendan actually did anything, but the people who made the doc were far more concerned with proving Steven's innocence than Brendan's
>>
>>70360906
more like some literal retard vs. a police department hell bent on sending him to jail for personal reason
part 1: he didn't do nothing wrong, police make up evidence and send him to jail for 20 years while the real rapist roam freely
part 2: he's proven innocent, get out of jail, then kill some girl. police department STILL thinks it's a good idea to fabricate evidence when it's obvious this time he's the culprit

so basically: Retard vs Retards, the documentary
>>
>>70361088
>Retard vs Retards, the documentary
this, everybody living in that area seemed to be retarded as fuck, the da, the judge, the police, the avery family
>>
>>70360524
with her cunt ass brother
>>
i havent seen this how but just watched the interview why do people think hes innocent? he cant make up the things he said out of nowhere
>>
>>70363153
A lot of what he said was taken directly from a book he read, apparently
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.