[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys do know they used to make wedding videos right? se
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: triumph of the will.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
triumph of the will.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
you guys do know they used to make wedding videos right?

seems like they did a pretty good job, only one pissed of client

https://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/red-letter-weddings-oak-creek/212f53826e2c1115.html
>>
I still have no idea where they used to, do get their money from.
>>
they should review the weddings they filmed
>>
>>70358774

That's adorable. Honestly. "Red Letter Weddings" Kek me that's just cute.

Everybody has to make a living somehow.
>>
>>70358774
How empty is your life that you actually spend time searching for this type of shit?
>>
>When you book this Videographer you have to give them a $100 deposit. Well they lost my check so from the beginning I was a little hesitant about their skill. We kept them as our vendor because the price was only $750 and seemed to be of good quality from the Demo videos. On the day of our wedding the videographer showed up 5 minutes prior to the ceremony, so we missed out on all the pre-ceremony coverage. At the wedding he stayed until 10-11pm and got coverage of all the dancing. We have not received the video product so I cannot say how the quality is.

>2 1/2 star rating

MIKE AND JAY BTFO
>>
>>70359084
Kill yourself
>>
>>70359123

Aids Moby pls go
>>
>>70359084

>leaving out their reply

you should write for tabloids you filth

>Red Letter Weddings responded with the following comments:
Just want to clarify, I did misplace the deposit check, but I deducted it from the final cost so the couple had a $100 dollar deduction and I ate that loss. Our videographers are always there an hour before the ceremony start time and he was compared to what was on the contract, but the couple changed the start time of the ceremony and did not inform us.

also, i wonder who wrote that reply, can't tell if Mike or Jay
>>
>>70359007
Not OP, but I thought this was common knowledge
>>
>>70358819
Video productions. They did wedding, prom, graduation videos, and probably also things like company videos, local adds etc.
>>
>>70359202
It's common knowledge that they used to do other video production including weddings, but to actually take the time to seek out reviews is fucking pathetic.
>>
These guys are terrific videographers.
>>
>>70358774
Yes. The name of the company comes from the expression red letter day.

They also did independent films but that was always a side thing. The did the professional photography stuff to pay the bills.
>>
File: mike kkk.png (922 KB, 811x821) Image search: [Google]
mike kkk.png
922 KB, 811x821
>When you book this Videographer you have to give them a $100 deposit. Well they lost my check so from the beginning I was a little hesitant about their skill. We kept them as our vendor because the price was only $750 and seemed to be of good quality from the Demo videos. On the day of our wedding the videographer showed up 5 minutes prior to the ceremony, so we missed out on all the pre-ceremony coverage. At the wedding he stayed until 10-11pm and got coverage of all the dancing. We have not received the video product so I cannot say how the quality is.

>Red Letter Weddings responded with the following comments:
>Just want to clarify, I did misplace the deposit check, but I deducted it from the final cost so the couple had a $100 dollar deduction and I ate that loss. Our videographers are always there an hour before the ceremony start time and he was compared to what was on the contract, but the couple changed the start time of the ceremony and did not inform us.

p0wn3d
>>
>change time of ceremony and not inform rlm
>complain they were late
such fucking cunts exist in this world, i cannot believe

>mike refers to "our videographers" and "i ate that"
kek at least stay in third person m8
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.