[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No more weapons, no more superpowers Huh? Why would Apoc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: X-Men-Apocalypse-Poster-No-Text.jpg (2 MB, 1182x1575) Image search: [Google]
X-Men-Apocalypse-Poster-No-Text.jpg
2 MB, 1182x1575
>No more weapons, no more superpowers

Huh? Why would Apoc want to eliminate superpowers, wouldnt that mean no more mutants?
>>
>>70358674
You kids are the worst.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superpower

>Superpower is a word used to describe a state with a dominant position in international relations and which is characterised by its unparalleled ability to exert influence or project power on a global scale. This is done through the combined-means of technological, cultural, military and economic strength, as well as diplomatic and soft power influence. Traditionally, superpowers are preeminent among the great powers
>>
>>70358674
>bad bait
I'll take it anyways senpai.
USA, USSR, CHINA and every other country with nukes could be seen as a superpower because it could fuck shit up for everyone else.
He laughs about it and thinks that they really don't know what actually is superpower. The same goes for his rant on false gods, he thinks himself is a god.
There you go. Shit bait or you are actually an ignorant little cunt.
>>
>>70358674
I WILL DESTROY THIS WORLD, AND FROOOM THE AASHHEEESS... BUIILLLD ANNNEWWWW!!!!!

>launches nukes into space
>thought he'd let them fall back and destroy the world
>nope.jpg
OK MAGNETO USE YOUR POWERS AND REACH DEEP INTO THE FUCKING EARTH AND PULL METALS AROUND AND KNOCK BUILDINGS DOWN.
>>
>>70358788
This are the kinds of posts that explain why movies have to be some watered down dumb piece of shit.
It wasn't hard to understand why he did that, yet you are here assuming dumb shit and making yourself look like a fool because you couldn't follow a simple movie.
You are worst than OP and if by any chance you are OP, you seem to be going all out to be a bigger faggot than usual.
>>
>>70358783

mutants have superpowers so poor choice of words
>>
>>70358874
apocalypse can modify mutants and turn them into omega-tier if he wanted to.

chooses to gift one of his "4 horsemen" metal wings and a fucking haircut.

nice.
>>
>>70359332
>mutants have superpowers so poor choice of words

Or you have a limited education/ no fucking brain.
>>
>>70359516
angel is already shitty there isn't much you can do to help him. anyway, he's probably coming back as based Arcangel thanks to sinister.
>>
>>70358788
>>creates new world for his children
>>everything is irradiated

really?
>>
>>70359516

He can only bring out their full potential. Angel just has a really low fucking ceiling compared to someone like Mag Fucking Neto.
>>
How fast can quicksilver even go?

Wikipedia says a typical explosion goes 3000/m second.

Xavier's mansion is less than a football field wide, so that means a typical explosion would have cleared it in 1/30th of a second at most.

Quicksilver moved people a safe distance away (let's assume 500 feet). He did this navigating through the mansion, which probably adds at least an extra 100 feet to each trip. So we're looking at 600 feet per person, and maybe 10 people he moved the hard way, in a 30th of a second at most.

That's 180,000 feet per second, or roughly 36 miles per second. This is 180 times the speed of sound. How does quicksilver even hear music? he'd outrun the vibrations in his ear canal.

How does he save anyone without killing them? In DoFP, quicksilver is shown tapping people while in time stop mode, and these taps translate to brutal punches that knock trained soldiers off their feat.

But in Apocalypse, quicksilver casually kicks people, dances with them, etc, without tearing them apart or turning their brains to much at the sudden acceleration and sudden deceleration.

What would the constant sonic booms do to everyone's ear drums when he's finished?

Quicksilver is the most confoundingly op but somehow not mutant there is.
>>
>>70359756
he's way over powered in the Movies but everyone likes it so..
>>
>>70359756
it's a fucking movie, dumb piece of shit

fuck I hate this place
>>
>>70359819
batman vs. superman managed to have heroes well grounded in reality. Why can't other movies?
>>
>>70359756
He seems to be able to choose how things are affected by him.
>>
>>70359819
Then get out, faggot
>>
>>70359694
so at some point if angel wanted it enough he'd grow metal wings? i can understand if psylock didn't fully master her blade and magneto harnessing his power, but fuck man that's pretty fucking far fetched.
>>
>>70360344
no op, mmm but it f I had to guess. Angels mutations weakness would be that his wings are vulnerable. So he makes them indestructible further buffing his latent ability to know how to operate with a set of fucking wings. Pretty much he was limited in what he could do with feathers. Apocalypse buffs them, not so much furthering mutating them as they f they were Pokémon.
>>
>>70358674

How can they get Psylockes costume so right and very other one looks like shit? Too busy fucking little boys weren't you, Singer?
>>
>>70360538
>Apocalypse knew fashion design at a professionals master level
Just how gay was he?
>>
>>70360538

There isn't much you can do to mess up psylocke's outfit but as for the others, those were just prototypes so they will probably look better (magneto at the end of first class). honestly the only one that looked weird was quicksilver's imo, didn't get a good shot of Jean and the more I looked at Scott I was okay with it. The giant visor made me laugh but that thing it kinda was so...
>>
>>70359756
His mutant powers aren't only super speed, they also include the ability to modify how they affect his sorroundings, He'd end like mashed potatoes too, if it wasn't so.
>>
>>70359332
stupid fuckwad, this anon >>70359543 got you right.
Please stop spending time and money on movie tickets and read a fucking book and pay attention in class every once in a while.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.