[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: UmbaranMHCfiring-TG.png (323 KB, 1300x720) Image search: [Google]
UmbaranMHCfiring-TG.png
323 KB, 1300x720
So, /tv/.. How do you think Anakin would've handled those giant mechs in the Umbara Arc of Star Wars the Clone Wars?

And what do you think was his reaction to hearing Krell's shit fucking up a lot of his men?

Also, Star Wars the Clone Wars general.
>>
Bumping for superior to Rebels series.
>>
>>70347320

I don't think Anakin ever had anything against clones like Krell did his only problem is with the jedi so he would be against what Krell did.

As for clone wars in general I am more disappointed they cancelled the show when it was getting good then anything else Disney did when taking over. All the season 7 looks great even with incomplete animation.
>>
>>70347450
>>70347320
He was probably pissed off and lost more faith in the Jedi.

But they shouldn't have canceled the series though. That was a big mistake by Disney.
>>
>>70347320
Is S5 really the last one before it was cancelled? I'm reaching the end of it and they are setting up loads with Maul and Deathwatch.

I don't want it to end here.
>>
Do the clones actually have rights? Do they get freedom after a certain term of service?
>>
>>70347736
Yeah.. S5 is the last season, but there's a 6th Season on Netflix, and story reels of the 7th season.
>>
There's a general about this show on /co/
>>70348147
Rex, Wolfe and Gregor wound up as old men fishing for sandworms in a rusty AT-TE post war so I imagine the clones that arnt still in service are just living thier retirement out. The 501st is still active as vaders legion so there's that too
>>
>>70348147
>They didn't just clone soldiers
>They cloned janitors and other bitch workers

Imagine waking up from the tube and spending the next ten years of accelerated growth being told that you were created to sweep floors.
>>
>>70347494
>He was probably pissed off and lost more faith in the Jedi.
This

>But they shouldn't have canceled the series though. That was a big mistake by Disney.
Shitting on my legacy, one shit at a time.
>>
>>70348305
Janitors were actually failed soldier clones.
>>
>>70348363
Nope, Mace Windu specifically talks about maintenance clones in the temple bombing episode.
>>
File: It ain't Sheev starts playing.webm (1 MB, 1176x500) Image search: [Google]
It ain't Sheev starts playing.webm
1 MB, 1176x500
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.