[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
film deaths that impacted you as a child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: rufiowish.jpg (48 KB, 1025x600) Image search: [Google]
rufiowish.jpg
48 KB, 1025x600
You know what I wish?

I wish I had a dad...like you.
>>
>>70345152
This.

Also:

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXX
>>
Death of the Dragon in Dragonheart.
>>
Littlefoot's mom
>>
>>70345205
My sister was going hysterical when that horse wouldn't move.
>>
Optimus Prime
>>
>>70345222
DELETE THIS
>>
terminator giving a thumbs up
>>
Lion King when Mufasa dies.
>>
RICO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
>>
Not sure what movie, maybe someone can help me. Its about 2 friends and the dad of one of the boys. Near the end, the dad has a gun and a scuffle with the friend of his son. He shoots him, not on purpose, in his groin. The boy dies.

I watched this when I was 10 or so with my dad. This has always stuck with me and ive never had the balls to look it up. Maybe its about time. Anyone?
>>
han in star wars
cry every time :(
>>
https://youtu.be/juldbR76go4
>>
Harry in Armageddon.
>>
>>70347420

ahahahahahaahahahah

Jesus Fuck I heard it in his voice too
>>
>>70345152
Weren't the lost boys children that pan plucked that survived his murder? and hook was the oldest to survive pan and planned on ending the cunt once and for all.

Peters trick to immortality was child sacrifice.
>>
https://youtu.be/w9aYYYtG08I

>walk by televsion
>"oh cool, a space movie"
>this scene
>walk away
>>
File: 4635440-ser.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
4635440-ser.png
1 MB, 1600x900
Antz
>>
File: wade-06-large.jpg (49 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
wade-06-large.jpg
49 KB, 600x325
>>70345152
OH MY GOD MY LIVER
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.