[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XFM Series 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: kp.jpg (11 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
kp.jpg
11 KB, 214x317
>Although the series began in September 2001, the earliest show in circulation is 10 November 2001.

Do you think earlier recordings are out there somewhere?
I would love to hear the first shows that Ricky and Steve did with Karl.

Surely XFM must have recordings in storage somewhere, right?
>>
The recordings we have are due to fans. If they haven't surfaced by now it's likely they were never recorded and are forever lost to history.
>>
>>70343516
But Karl made compilation shows from DATs, so XFM did record the shows, at least at some point.
>>
>>70343437
Pretty sure the torrent i have includes a Season 0, the eps are from 1998, 1999 i think? Theyre mostly ricky and steve without karl
>>
>>70343560
>Pretty sure the torrent i have includes a Season 0
That was before the XFM takeover.
They hadn't done The Office yet, nor met Karl.

They were fired from that show and only met Karl after they did The Office and came back to XFM.
>>
>>70343560
Technically series 0 is a different show. Ricky and Steve had two stints at XFM. One in the 90s (series 0), one in the noughties (series 1-4). The old managment dropped them then the new managment bought them back in.
>>
>It's a Claire Sturgess episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fREDR6cMAQ
>>
>>70343709
>Claire pretending she's not on crack but really she is
:(
>>
It's a Steve tells Chris Moyles why he hates him so much episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVvqZKBmbKo
>>
LITTLE
>>
>>70346330
CHIMP
>>
So the cuck mods deleted the Steve Merchant thread.

Apparently KP is doing an AMA on reddit tonight.
Anyone know about this?
>>
>>70346311
I like how smoothly Steve navigates that interview without apologizing for taking the piss out of moylesy constantly on XFM.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.