[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of the seven dwarfs is the most like you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 7dwarfs.jpg (273 KB, 929x498) Image search: [Google]
7dwarfs.jpg
273 KB, 929x498
Which one of the seven dwarfs is the most like you?
>>
>>70340311
None as they've all interacted with a woman and had jobs.
>>
>>70340311
Dopey, Mopey or Faggy whichever one wants to kill themselves more.
>>
NEETy
>>
the dwarfs didn't exist and were just a figment of her imagination
>>
>>70340482
then who put her in that glass coffin?
>>
>>70340497
The prince, you idiot. She just has ptsd from all the times he's raped her.
>>
this thread is actually great so far
>>
>>70340562
i bet you like game of thrones
>>
>>70340311
was dopey mentally retarded?
>>
I'm taller than 5'11", so none.
>>
>>70340587
i'll bet you're a humorless dick that thinks cinema peaked in the 40's

or you're just a boring contrarian
>>
I remember when it was a thing to be able to name all 7 dwarfs as quickly as possible. There was even this compilation video where they asked guests at Disney World to do it. Must have been from like the 80's or early 90's at the latest.
>>
>>70340311
Grumpy. Always grumpy.
>>
For me it’s Grumpy – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
Depressy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.