[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well... I was not expecting that ending.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: bloodline.png (767 KB, 1110x610) Image search: [Google]
bloodline.png
767 KB, 1110x610
Well... I was not expecting that ending.
>>
>>70339507
FORCEDRAMA
A Netflix Original.
>>
it should have only been one season and 2-3 episodes shorter
>>
>>70339580

Yeah they did drag things out a bit but I found the setting to be pretty comfy and generally liked all the characters.

The ending went a totally different direction than i thought it would so that was cool.
>>
>have a near perfect first season
>force a second season

just like damages. when will they learn
>>
It was hard enough for me to go through the first season and with the emo kid and gay ass hothead brother I don't think I'll watch this season
>>
File: JUST.jpg (34 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
34 KB, 720x404
>John, I fucked up...
>>
>>70339852
still my least favorite character. what an asshole
>>
>>70339852
Worst character? Worst character. He's amazingly well played, but holy shit I despise him.

>Fuck FUUUUUCK
>>
Season 2 was good, but the end was such a letdown.
>>
Danny's girlfriend...
I'm not sure if the actress was really good because i wanted to strangle that bitch in every scene with her stupid attitude.
>>
ERIC OH BANANA
>>
>>70339852
That dude is great but i hate his character. He does a good job
>>
>>70339507
my sister was asking me if I saw this show the other day

What's it about
>>
>>70339507
Never watched it yet. Heard its good.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.