[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're experimenting with a 'pay what you want'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 700x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 700x511
We're experimenting with a 'pay what you want' model. How much will you be paying, sir?
>>
30 cents for the soda and 50 for biggest popcorn. Never over a dollar per person

I mean, fuck, not even taco bell can keep their shit cheap anymore
>>
>>70338504
Five bucks is more than fair, and would increase movie attendance by more than 50%. Fite me.
>>
>>70338504
about tree fiddy
>>
>>70338504
one dollar, and only because you're black and I feel guilty
>>
1 dollar for the popcorn and maybe 50 cents for the falcon threats
Anyway, is the shooting range open?
>>
One wife and two of her daughters please.
>>
$50 for crab legs for me and my wife's son and
a $50 tip to the man as reparation for slavery.
>>
You can have my wife's son's mom
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>70338504
about tree fiddy
>>
>>70338504
yo nigga you bes be hookin me up wit dat good good hip poppin corn na mean? and spice it up wit dat xtra creamy butter my nigga.
>>
>>70338504
If that's the case you give me $20 and I'll watch Ghostbusters.
>>
>>70338504
I'll take it FOR FREE
>>
>>70338504
I'll pay full price if you let me hit the bliggety during the movie.
>>
I'll pay $10 for the soda and popcorn and an additional $50 tip if you impregnate my wife.
>>
If that happened I would probably lose control and unleash my inner person if you know what I mean haha ;)
>>
>>70338504
Where does this black man have the staff tied up at?
Is he going to rob the entire theater once the movie starts?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x295
>paying for movies
>>
>>70339406
this meme would of been funny if it wasn't slammed into the ground, raped and beaten to death, cloned 100 times, and have all of its clones raped and beaten to death as well.
>>
>>70339449
Ooohohoo, what a zany and deliberately tortured analogy. Good show.
>>
>>70339199
how can you have extra creamy butter
>>
Honestly $2 for a medium soda and $4 for a medium popcorn is completely fair.

I hate jew concessions that charge $20 for something that takes no effort and $1 to make.
>>
>>70338504
Too dorra
>>
>>70338504
considering the real cost of popcorn is fairly lowI should know own a $600 popcorn machine and I eat popcorn 5-6 times a week every time i watch a film and soda is cheap I think 2 dollars for refreshments is more than fair.
>>
>>70338504

Thanks, but I'll just eat the snacks I have in my pockets.
>>
$3 popcorn, $5 ticket
>>
>>70340473
I would nut to that.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>70338598
mah nigga
>>
Is it REALLY pay what I want or is it a stupid minimum like those game bundle sites?

Like, no, I want to pay nothing but not pirate. I want my gibsmedats.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.