[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can all agree Bloom had the worst performance out of all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Legolas.jpg (58 KB, 855x642) Image search: [Google]
Legolas.jpg
58 KB, 855x642
We can all agree Bloom had the worst performance out of all the actors comprising the Fellowship characters, right?
>>
elijah wood honestly was pretty bad but i'd call it a toss up
orlando bloom did the whole mystical shiny queer thing really well
>>
I swear legolas has about a dozen lines throughout all 3 movies
>>
File: cuhrayzay-sauron.gif (338 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
cuhrayzay-sauron.gif
338 KB, 500x350
I don't know, all this guy made me want to do was apply some Visine
>>
>>70337432
orlando bloom is just shit in general
>>
>>70337604
You're right. In fact, if I remember right, not once does does Legolas even speak to Frodo. I'm not sure if he even speaks to any of the Hobbits. The only interaction Frodo has with him was the at the end of Rotk
>>
>>70337604
I actually liked gis depiction in the Hobbit better. It was closer to the books in terms of his character of being a turbodouche prince.

He calls all the other members of the fellowship children and acts like a twat in the books.
>>
>>70337639
>>70337604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPY__uo2eKQ
He really stinks. This video shows just how bad he was, if you pay attention. Especially his delivery during the apology. I'm glad he didn't get many lines.
>>
But he made a damn fine Legolas
Also not as annoying as fucking Frodo
>>
He has the right looks for it. I was much more annoyed by Elijahs bedroom eyes in every scene.
>>
Honestly I didn't notice. He looked the part, and only time he talked was bantering with gimli which was fine. Frodo was bad tho at times. It got on my nerves.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.