[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this a good representation of the working class poles in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Frank_Sobotka.jpg (47 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
Frank_Sobotka.jpg
47 KB, 506x316
Was this a good representation of the working class poles in those regions of the US

Also: the Wire thread. Favorite character and season? Anyone saw the remastered HD edition? how is it
>>
>>70328384
no, true Poles in the US/Canada despise unions because of the link to communist ideals. Russian communism fucked polish people so hard that they'll be conservative for generations

Frank is the Uncle Tom of Poles
>>
>>70328384

Frank Sobadka...was a good man.
>>
2>1>4=3>5
>>
File: silopoint.jpg (300 KB, 1500x772) Image search: [Google]
silopoint.jpg
300 KB, 1500x772
>>70328384
>tfw you find out they really did turn the actual grain pier in Baltimore into a bunch of condos
>>
File: 1372109718979.jpg (76 KB, 231x238) Image search: [Google]
1372109718979.jpg
76 KB, 231x238
>fighting over a fucking stained glass window
>>
File: 1463437928613.jpg (13 KB, 408x293) Image search: [Google]
1463437928613.jpg
13 KB, 408x293
>>70328384

Favorite character: McNulty, by far. The other characters are great, I just love McNulty.

Season: had to be either season 1 or the season where they are at the school focusing on the the education system.

Favorite scene: when McNulty and Bunk are investigating the murder of the girl and only say "fuck" the entire scene.
>>
The whole problem with the The Wire HD release was the aspect ratio right? Why not just make it into 4:3 using the Blu-ray version
>>
>>70328384
It was a great ending.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UluX8EfUM-4
>>
>>70330211
That song is awesome.
>>
>>70330211
Is the only time they have sound track music then, Avon walking through the Pit, and the season finale montages?
>>
>>70330135
I think it was more how valcheck's window was like 2ftx2ft, and sobotka's window was floor to ceiling, wall-to-wall, in a fuggin church. in a room with 30ft ceilings.
>>
Just finished The Wire. I dont get why people call it the best show in the history of TV, but it was okay.
>>
>>70330544
No, it was the same size. Valcheck specifically had it made for that spot, which is what caused the grudge.
>>
File: The-Wires-Omar-Little-pla-001.jpg (20 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
The-Wires-Omar-Little-pla-001.jpg
20 KB, 460x276
It's funny to think that they said to Omar that he would only be there for 7 episodes and that's it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.