[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this was 90 minutes with Lex reduced and more focused through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 257x380) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 257x380
If this was 90 minutes with Lex reduced and more focused through the eyes if Bruce with more Batman and Superman fighting (2 battles instead of 1 before the Martha revelation), would you actually enjoy it?
>>
>>70327672

I'd like it if it was called Man of Steel 2 and had no Batman period.
>>
>>70327734
Wtf never heard anyone want this.

Affleck was a better lead compared to Cavil no doubt
>>
>>70327734
But I just wanna see Superman go all evil in Justice League. Cavil is great at having that sort of presence
>>
The Martha thing was totally horrible and would need a re-work. Reduced/ altered Lois as well. Throwing away and then retrieving the spear was bad. Also the Flash looked ridiculous and the dream/ time travel was all garbled and shitty. There were good bits, but some glaring flaws.
>>
>>70327734
First bost best post.
>>
>>70327915
Time travel and alternate dimensions is a huge part of the Injustice game.

This is what Snyder is basing the DCU on
>>
>>70327672
No, scrap it, make it a Batman solo movie.
By the time they release the actual Batman solo movie it'll be too late.
>>
>>70327997
But Injustice was actually fun.
>>
>>70327672
I enjoyed it without changes.
>>
>>70328003
This wouldnt be too hard to do as a fanedit.

Just get rid of all Lois/Superman subplot and the first time we ever see Superman face on is when Supes destroys Batman's car.
>>
>>70327850

>Affleck was a better lead compared to Cavil no doubt

I don't care, I would rather have one more solo movie showcasing Superman/Clark dealing with the fallout of MoS and trying to continually prove his worth not just as a superhero but as a reporter than them shoehorning Batman into the mix.
>>
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 597x246) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 597x246
>>70328104
I agree. We needed to see Fishburne and the News crew again in a solo film.

Fishburne was one of my fav parts of BvS. His comedy lines and constantly hassling Clark to do the sports report was gold.
>>
>>70328306
Literal meme character.
>>
>>70328696
But thats good
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.