[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: talentless whore.png (519 KB, 1364x568) Image search: [Google]
talentless whore.png
519 KB, 1364x568
>"You're not students any more; You're X-Men™"
>>
You have to add the apocalypse part after. Learn how to meme you fucking faggot failure of a man
>>
>you're ex-men
wow, can SJWs just stop shoving their tranny agenda into my throat for just one second?
>>
File: The-Hunt-Mads-Mikkelsen.jpg (196 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
The-Hunt-Mads-Mikkelsen.jpg
196 KB, 658x370
"Everybody hated me, i became The Hunt™"
>>
>>70323730
why is mystique a good guy in this movie?
or magneto like.. in the middle
they are both super evil in the comics
why dont they respect my beloved comics /tv/?
>>
File: short man actor gay.jpg (46 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
short man actor gay.jpg
46 KB, 664x441
>Finally, at last after all these years at last I am finally a Tony Scott Top Gun™
>>
>>70323730
literally the only time she was blue for more than 5 seconds.
>>
Do they really say Trademark? Thats fucked up :/
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>"My skin... You don't want to see what I really am... Under The Skin."

Fucking really?
Why?
They had an amazing film going with almost no dialogue and they had to ruin is all with this fucking name drop.
Why?
>>
>>70323970
You obviously haven't read many X-Men comics, cuck.
>>
>>70323730
>forget everything you've ever known!
>never mind that everything you've ever known helped you raid a weapon X facility, rescue me and Hank, fight apocalypse and all that other shit.
>forget that! You're Xmen now!

As lazy as her delivery was, that line fucking sucked.
>>
>>70323893
>wow, can SJWs just stop shoving their tranny agenda into my throat for just one second?
What's the matter? You don;t like their long hard, fat, juicy agenda?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.