[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happened/went worng?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 16
File: biggestproblem.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
biggestproblem.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>
My best guess is Maddox saw that email chain that got leaked a little before this all happened where Dick was badmouthing Maddox to some random fan saying that he didn't consider him a friend and he was only in it for the money and fans and Maddox's attitude was just "aight fuck you then" and cut ties.

Either that or maybe Dick got really drunk and did/said something fucked up.
>>
>>70324483
Source?
>>
File: 9bWO7RS.png (275 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
9bWO7RS.png
275 KB, 2048x1536
>>70324755
I guess it was reddit PMs, not email.
>>
>>70323146
Maddox went the way of business over entertainment. He figured that Tim Changz and Asterios Cuckinos were better quality than Dick and slowly pushed him aside.

>Didn't even give his cohost of 2 years a mention in the credits of the final episode
Madoff, you's a bitch, a complete cuck faggot, and I hope your "podcast network" burns to the ground
>>
>>70325124
Maddox is jealous that people have taken a liking to Dick more than him.

Hell, even I started listening for Maddox at first and slowly started listening for Dick. Love me some Dick.
>>
>>70325124
That sucks. I guess maddox probably confronted him about it and he didn't deny it. What does he mean when he got kicked of the show for a week?
>>
Maddox is pretty funny, but he's also a smug douchebag who thinks he's way smarter than he actually is.
>>
>>70325124
HE USES OUR MEMES FUCKING BASED DEFINITELY GETTING IN ON THIS SHIT NOW
>>
File: 1462318576038.jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1462318576038.jpg
63 KB, 600x800
>>70325124

What is it with radio/Internet personalities who dish it out but can't take it?

Seriously, this is Anthony Cumia all over again. That rat-looking hunchback made a career of shitting on people's personal lives, but as soon as his tranny escapades were outed, he started turning into an SJW cry-bully bitch.
>>
>>70325397
There was an episode (like episode 70-something) without Dick and the explanation Maddox gave was "he couldn't make it." Dick says that Maddox asked him not to come for an episode, presumably to test the waters for replacing Dick with a new co-host, but it didn't work because people hated that episode.
>>
>>70323146
Being an internet personality became too profitable to justify having scruples, that's what.
>>
I thought Maddox was pretty funny for awhile. But then I heard his podcast I learned that he is a retard. I thought he was playing a character/ exaggeration of his personality but no, he's a full blown autistic. They way he refuses to lose any argument is like listening to a child argue.
>>
>>70325726
Even brought on SJW cunts with SJW cunt problems
>>
>>70325976
It was fun for the first few eps until you realized that he was unabashedly serious.
>>
>>70326263

This. I assumed his outrage towards the Titanic segments were just part of the bit, but nope.

Can't wait for the "network." That's what people want, NPR-minded discussions with the occasional harking back to an arrogant web persona.
>>
Really lost a lot of respect for Maddox over this. I've been a fan for 10 years but I think I'm done now.
>>
I can appreciate a misunderstanding but if they fell out and Maddox is sweeping it under the carpet then he is a bigger cuck than I thought.

I always thought they had good chemistry and enjoyed Dick more, will be interesting to see what his new Podcast is about but he needs a good co-host or he is fucked I think people find him increasingly irritable. His whole cuck video was the cherry on the cake really, showing he has kind of lost it
>>
File: 1461051535366.jpg (579 KB, 949x1219) Image search: [Google]
1461051535366.jpg
579 KB, 949x1219
"there's nothing wrong with being a cuckold" -Madoff

also new dick podcast soon
>>
File: maddox is a fucking cuck.png (335 KB, 1071x679) Image search: [Google]
maddox is a fucking cuck.png
335 KB, 1071x679
I think the cuck comments on /pol/ finally got to him.
>>
His "manly" persona bullshit became a PC friendly shitter.
>>
File: 1440626800510.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1440626800510.png
65 KB, 285x276
FUCK is this seriously the last episode? This was one of my weekly friend simulators. what the FUCK am i going to do now?
>>
the fuck, what podcast are yall talking about?
I was a big Maddox fan since his early days, I even bought the Alphabet of Manliness which is pretty GOAT, but haven't been to his site since like 2011, when he only posted like twice a year. How come he is hated now?

and when did he started doing shit with dick masterson? I remember the guy from maury or some shit, saying men are better than women in like 2007
>>
Turns out maddox is a huge faggot.
>>
>>70325726
I think being in LA changed him, turned him into a giant primadonna crybaby with weird ass friends
>>
File: Zoom pepe.jpg (4 KB, 125x118) Image search: [Google]
Zoom pepe.jpg
4 KB, 125x118
>twitch tv/realmaddox
> $1 or more and you'll receive a shout-out on stream + personal message read.
> $5 or more and I'll send you my personal Snapchat name
> $10 or more and I'll add you on Snapchat so you can receive my obnoxious snaps + VOICEMAIL NUMBER. Send me a whisper with /w realmaddox with your name
>$1 to play a song (send me a YouTube / Vimeo / Soundcloud link, YouTube preferred). Just type /w realmaddox [URL]
>$5.00 - Override whatever song is being played with yours. Also required if you wanna be a dick and play anything longer than ~5-6 minutes.

Maddox became a twitch whore.

So Sad.
>>
File: 1442117298639.gif (112 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1442117298639.gif
112 KB, 500x372
>>70328017
what the fuck, seriously? doesn't he see the irony behind all of this? He became exactly the type of person he would shit on back in the day
>>
>>70327803
Biggest Problem In The Universe podcast. It's been happening for about 2 years.

They sat and screamed at eachother about random problems they brought up until Maddox decided to drop Dick Masterson like a dumpster baby when he found out that people liked Dick more as the show went on
>>
>>70328163
he's literally a bald old arab who yells at young kids doing things differently than he did.
>>
Did he ever end up doing the Street Fighter challenge with the fan like he said he would, or did he puss out of it?
>>
>>70325726
>his tranny escapades were outed

he fucked a tranny? source?
>>
>>70328802

anthony got with some "chick" named sue lightning. /r/opieandanthony was all over it and matched hotel-tile-patterns and curtain-styles with pictures s/he posted along with stuff anthony posted.... ppl dug into old instagram comments and tweets between the two and it didnt look god for anthony.

a perfunctory googling of anthony cumia tranny led me to this one over there >> /r/opieandanthony/comments/48p3z0/anthony_gives_his_response_to_the_sue_lightning/

so yeah dig back through that place or make some more creative google searches and you can figure it out
>>
I started listening for Maddox, stayed for Dick
>>
>actually getting so buttblasted that you make a video crying over being called a cuck

why did we even start calling him a cuck again
>>
>>70329094
For being anti-trump and pro-refugee/immigration.
>>
when did it jump the shark? I think it was during maddox's arguments during the "vine stars" problem

> hurrr vine stars are shit, they didn't pay their dues to get famous like I did

entitled fucking shithead neckbeard
>>
File: maddox.jpg (99 KB, 640x883) Image search: [Google]
maddox.jpg
99 KB, 640x883
> I'm a writer
> I'm a writer
> I'm a writer
> I'm a writer
> I'm a writer
> I'm a writer
>>
>>70329405
Probably around the time Maddox and Dick got in a legit argument over the whole trump/refugee thing.

Also over time Maddox started to bring in more and more "serious" problems instead of sunny problems and supersets of Dick's problems and generally just take up more time of the show with his stuff.
>>
>>70329504
>generally just take up more time of the show with his stuff.
that really started to drag the show down, with his constant rehashing of shit from the previous week
>>
The second Maddox started talking about economics ("broken window fallacy"), I accepted that he was a much bigger shithead than I had ever expected. Like a neckbeard who takes a couple of college classes and drops out, but still think they know everything.
>>
Makes me happy that Dick is a happy person with a good life while Maddox is a bitter neckbeard bag of sander.
>>
>>70330040
>bitter neckbeard bag of sander.
the more he exaggerates about his sexual escapades, the more convinced I am that he is a virgin
>>
File: 1453423489828.png (435 KB, 855x768) Image search: [Google]
1453423489828.png
435 KB, 855x768
>mfw I thought Maddox being retarded was just an act that he was putting on
>turns out he is actually a whiny cuck
>>
Is it worth listening to his podcast at all? Is it funny or is it one of those podcasts where you just zone out and have no idea about what irrelevant shit the people are talking about?
>>
>>70330091
Whenever he mentions being on a date with a good looking woman I can't help but think he's trying to impress the audience and Dick
>>
>>70330319
It was good, took a few episodes to pick up but it was consistently good from thereon out. Anything with that greek faggot austerious kokinos is trash though.actually all of the guests were shit, not that there were many. Dick's bits were the best.
>>
>>70330492
There were a couple of good guests. The guy who brought in "Humorless people" a couple weeks ago was pretty good.
>>
File: 1456235479089.png (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1456235479089.png
19 KB, 200x200
>>70330492
>Dick's bits were the best.
Dick's bits were actually funny. Maddox's were tedious and pedantic as fuck. I swear, as time went on, he actually started to believe that they were ACTUALLY trying to do something serious and scientific, and not a throwaway weekly comedy podcast.
>>
>>70325726
>he started turning into an SJW cry-bully bitch.

Says the guy from the sub that literally has been contacting sponsors and his brothers employers. No you're right he's the SJW.
>>
File: maddox.png (312 KB, 1666x1740) Image search: [Google]
maddox.png
312 KB, 1666x1740
>>70323146
Video was a mistake.

Maddox was one of the absolute greats in the Web 1.0 era.

Pic related. Yeah, tl;dr. Point is, he wrote it in fucking 1998. How many people on Earth were "internet personalities" in 1998?

If 1998 Maddox saw the asshole that's clogging up YouTube today he would kick his dick so hard his balls would pop out his mouth.
>>
>>70323146

He tried to be serious without gaining the approprate maturity and emotional intelligence.

I don't know if I'm making sense. I'll just say it's like a young rock band, who used to kick ass, got old and tried to do serious songs without actually letting the music grow, so they just end up kind of foolish.
>>
>>70330795
So you mean it's like Weezer
>>
Honestly as a Bernie supporter i agree with Maddox on most issues, but think that Dick is way funnier 99% of the time. Maddox is only funny when Dick or Sean are ripping on him. Especially Sean.
>>
File: KnaqEqV.jpg (45 KB, 697x523) Image search: [Google]
KnaqEqV.jpg
45 KB, 697x523
>>70330952
I don't really get the love for Sean. He was fine but not remarkable. Didn't care to hear him prattle on about muh drug addiction or whatever for like 50 mins, leaving Dick with like a 2 minute long Problem he had on hand for when his get muscled out by Maddox&Guests.
>>
>>70330492
I actually liked Coconuts, despite the fact that he has the comedic skills of a chinese bootleg Cracked.

That early Star Wars bit was hilarious
>>
>>70330809
Weezer dematured over time. They kinda got their shit back together slightly with EWBAITE and White
>>
>>70331135
He's funnier than I would normally admit, yes. despite being a sjw and maddox cocksucker.
>>
File: dickhead-shirt.jpg (84 KB, 452x452) Image search: [Google]
dickhead-shirt.jpg
84 KB, 452x452
He fights for the users.
>>
>>70330952
"I made the mistake of thinking this was a comedy podcast, which is always my mistake on this show."

-Paraphrased Dick Masterson quote
>>
File: 1430268220377.jpg (97 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1430268220377.jpg
97 KB, 500x334
>>70331135
Star Wars bit was good I'll give you that, just gotta keep him away from Maddox's asshole. Feel like he was being groomed to replace Dick a while back. Either way after almost 20 years of following this armenian holocaustt, I'm done.
>>
Dick better have a podcast I can support
>>
>>70332053
>>70331135
>Star Wars bit

the one where he named all of the fake star wars branding?
>>
File: nyc1989.png (685 KB, 1276x715) Image search: [Google]
nyc1989.png
685 KB, 1276x715
>>70332240
yea, he really just rattled off a bunch of puns and one-liners now that i think back to it - so fuck him
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.