[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there ever be a movie about the TRUTH behind 9/11?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 911 inside dog.jpg (187 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
911 inside dog.jpg
187 KB, 1024x576
Will there ever be a movie about the TRUTH behind 9/11?
>>
>>70322802
No, because most people aren't THAT fucking dumb.
>>
>>70322802
There's several, just look on YouTube.

My favourite features a blacksmith debunking the melting steel myth.
>>
They did. It was called Quick Change.
>>
File: 9-11.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
9-11.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Who should play who in the biopic?
>>
>>70323083
Ben Affleck- Osama Bin Laden
>>
File: gif.gif (475 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
475 KB, 450x400
>>70323083
RichPlanetTV did an episode on 9/11 truth. As a conspiracy theorist, Rich believed the planes entering the towers were holographic projections, because many films showed the aircraft flying at strange and often conflicting angles. So, the government must have collapsed the towers and projected the planes in the sky and on cameras as part of the conspiracy.

To prove it, he used his skills as a mechanical engineer over a period of a month to build an impressive 3d diorama of the event. Using both civilian and military radar reports, he accurately charted the courses of the planes on his model.

Then he compared his results with dozens of 9/11 films, matching both the angle and position of filming.

His results left his theory completely debunked. Clearly no holographs were used that day.
>>
>>70322802
is there at least one movie about the TRUTH of ANY historical event?
>>
File: BinAffleck.png (259 KB, 419x606) Image search: [Google]
BinAffleck.png
259 KB, 419x606
>>70323124
>>
>>70322802

it was army dog this whole time
>>
>>70322802
There already is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE

Just ignore the stuff about the missles, it's more likely everything was CGI/fakery.
>>
>>70322802
It exists.

It's called CIA Rises.
>>
>>70322927
Wasn't it called loose change?
>>
>>70322868
you're saying 9/11 was caused by one blacksmith? give me a break
>>
File: dfs45.jpg (58 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
dfs45.jpg
58 KB, 531x471
>making a movie that makes greatest ally look bad
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/16/politics/saudi-arabia-government-9-11-congress-bill/
>americans
>not cucked and licking the boots of their saudi masters
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.