[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the funniest sit-com character since George Costanza?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1439282615967.jpg (42 KB, 620x347) Image search: [Google]
1439282615967.jpg
42 KB, 620x347
Is he the funniest sit-com character since George Costanza?
>>
but he's not funny :^)
>>
If the only reason he's funny is because of the situations he's in, and not the actual character, is he really that good of a character
>>
>>70321384
That's not guilfoyle.
>>
>>70321452
You could say the same thing of Costanza, they're both fall guys
>>
>>70321531
I mean even then costanza still had a personality, right? Bighead's schitck is he just bumbles around and stuff happens to him. At least Costanza was aware of what was happening and tried to change things. Or had more personality than "just let things happen to you"
>>
people enjoy bighead?
premise of the character is funny but there's literally nothing interesting about his time on screen or portrayal by the actor
>>
>>70321603
>>70321606
But if you put any of the other characters in the same situations it wouldn't be funny
>>
>>70321384
>Is he the funniest sit-com character since George Costanza?

The funniest character in that shitshow is the fat-stoner guy, everything else is just nerds failing at simple shit and he saving or trying to save them.
>>
>>70321384
that's not jared though

i really love silicon valley but i wish they'd just write off bighead
>>
>>70321762
>The funniest character in that shitshow is the fat-stoner guy

he's right, bachmann is the only funny guy in the show, everyone else is just tbbt tier comedy crap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iko4s3CfBi0
>>
I don't think I've ever laughed watching this show, why do I watch it
>>
>>70321753
This.

>2 million dollars. I mean 20 million, shit, I always forget.

No other character would react this way to having $20 mil in the bank
>>
>>70321885
>I don't think I've ever laughed watching this show, why do I watch it

I only laughed once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30QCbQxbbmA
>>
>>70321855
>bachman threatening the kid
one of the best parts of season 1
>>
>>70321885
They dropped the gags in season 2. Good, it wasnt funny.
>>
I don't find him funny, kinda wanna smack him.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.