[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this is the worst character to come out of both FTWD and TWD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ftwd.jpg (24 KB, 769x433) Image search: [Google]
ftwd.jpg
24 KB, 769x433
Holy shit this is the worst character to come out of both FTWD and TWD
>>
>so what should we do for the big finale
lets have a character snap and go crazy
>great, but this is the finale. WE NEED TO GO BIG
lets have everyone go crazy
>BRILLIANT
>>
File: dumb.jpg (15 KB, 480x372) Image search: [Google]
dumb.jpg
15 KB, 480x372
>>70320747
>poo-in-loo faggot takes a little kid hostage for literally no reason other than the fact that he was trying to hide from Travis
>Travis doesn't kill him for being a danger to everyone including the woman he loves

Son or not, this cunt has to die
>>
>>70320930
dont forget he tried to pull a knife and stab travis
would have shot that little cunt in the face right then and there
>>
>>70320747
This
I don't what the point of this character anyways
>>
I got a hankering for pozole after watching the last two episodes
>>
>>70321757
Forgot about that.

I was hoping Travis would cut his throat, stand up, dust himself off and say 'psshhh... nothin personnel, kid...'
>>
>>70320747
his character was so cringe worthy I dropped the show all together.

His edgelord faggotry combined with the young girls utter stupidity was just too much to take.
>>
>>70322299
dem trip dubs

how was he an edgelord?
>>
That's quite an achievement!
I gave up on this show on s2e3, not even the uninentional comedy made it worth it anymore

but holy shit is it bad, my favorite aspect of FTWD will always be:
>witness how it all started
>TIMESKIP!
>>
I stopped watching this shitfest because of that bitch.
>>
>>70320747

I don't understand why all the characters went crazy in the last few episodes. Why is that kid suddenly a serial killer now? Why is Daniel hallucinating and trying to kill himself? He was the voice of reason until like 10 minutes before the finale ended.
>>
>>70320747
>entire selling point of making the exact same show was "see how it all happened"
>time skip over the majority of it actually happening to get to TWD: Part 2
Are these faggots serious
>>
Do they get well ratings for this? Any chance of it actually getting cancelled?
>>
>>70322950
AMC viewers eat up anything TWD related I really doubt it will ever get cancelled
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.