[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this show have any merit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: devil-e1456265635445.png (247 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
devil-e1456265635445.png
247 KB, 900x506
Does this show have any merit?
>>
Well...
>>
>>70315244
it's like a show so meme it tries to meme that it isn't meme while also memeing the meme
>>
>>70315244

I can't find any other word to explain this show than the word comfy, you know it's shit but you still enjoy it.
>>
season finale was awesome
>>
I just keep watching because I find him trolling people entertaining.
>>
>>70315895
It just isn't believable. He's almost like a cardboard stop-motion animation.
>>
>>70315954
mfw stop motion does Satan better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes
>>
>>70315799
^ what he said

>not that bad acting
>funny
>somewhat refreshing setting
>eye-candy for everyone
>cop procedural
>1000% comfy

not a masterpiece, but a very entertaining show
>>
>hey guys I know we already have a police procedural with the headless horseman, a zombie, a chick checking corpse's last memories, and a ton of other shit but what else can we come up with
>SATAN, let's have Satan help the police solve cases
>fine I don't give a shit, make it happen
>>
>>70315244
The fact that "imp men with big noses and used car salesmen stubble" has been "reddit sexy" for the past 5 or so years has no merit.
>>
>>70315244
>Fox
There's you're answer
>>
>>70315799

So it's like the Flash? Or just CW capeshit in general? We're excluding season 4 of you-know-what, of course
>>
It's awful.

It's also very similar to "Horns", I'd have enjoyed a Horns cop procedureal with Harry Potter a lot more than this wretched excrement
>>
File: Chloe-gets-shot.-Lucifer-pilot.jpg (88 KB, 1607x897) Image search: [Google]
Chloe-gets-shot.-Lucifer-pilot.jpg
88 KB, 1607x897
Why is Lucifer immortal in the first episode?
>>
>>70315275
moe
>>
>>70318732
better, besides iZombie
>>
>>70320334

Her presence alone isn't just his weakness but the actual connection to her. he did not really have a connection at that point.

She will either end up being related to him in some way or find out she's an angel.
>>
>>70320334
you just know that they setting the eventual romance

>he love her so she is making him human
>>
>>70320970

You're going to have a weird look on your face when you find out they're related.
>>
>>70321102
if its family thing then why his brother doesnt make him human ? .. its love bait and its so obvious
>>
>>70315244
Its about a crime chasing devil detective...
Its unwatchable D grade shit.
>>
>>70321159

>She gets close to him and he loses all urge to bang her
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.