[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Just saw this. Ask me anything.
>>
Can you prove it?
>>
>>70313109
How was it?
>>
Can I borrow 5000$ mate?
>>
>>70313109
Do you bleed?
>>
File: Untitled.png (987 KB, 902x758) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
987 KB, 902x758
>>70313109

Is it really worse then BOREcraft?
>>
Seems like they blew their load too quickly going from the 90s movie-style setting to the 90s cartoon-style setting. I mean, is there a "plausible" real-world explanation for Bebop/Rocksteady/Kraang/Technodrome/Dimension X/whatever?
>>
File: 20160601_174843[1].jpg (737 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160601_174843[1].jpg
737 KB, 2048x1152
>>70313220

>>70313254
It was actually really enjoyable. Made a quick write-up of it here: https://rateyourmusic.com/film_collection/Froot/rating8733766
>>
>>70313287
I have some scabs that leak fluid sometimes so yeah I guess.
>>70313308
Nah the RT reviews of it have been trash so far. Honestly, the reason I went to see it was out of spite for that one reviewer who it looked like was basing part of her problem on the movie that they had Megan Fox look sexy. I'm glad I did, and I think I've had it with RT at this point.
>>70313318
>plausible
lel, this guy
>>
>>70313323
>claims Ant-Man is the second worst MCU film

Opinion discarded
>>
Give us a complete plot synopsis
>>
How great was Amell in it?
I'm only going to see him desu

Don't know shit about the Turtles, will I get lost?
>>
>>70313553
Shredder gets out of jail and joins forces with Krang to kill the world. Shredder gets cucked and Krang gets btfo. Meanwhile, Turtles wish they were human but then they don't. Along the way, quips are had. The end.
>>
>>70313109
why?
>>
>>70313602
Amell was funny. You can tell this isn't his sort of film, and he'd probably be better suited in some hard-edged dystopian action movie instead of around turtles. But the overblown way he talks and the way he actually does a good job meshing with the absurdity of the other characters is a lot of fun to watch.

You don't need to have watched the first movie to enjoy this. They recap it anyways through way of news reports.
>>
>>70313109
Tell me about Bane. Why does he wear the mask?
>>
Who's the MVP? Krang, Beebop or Rocksteady?
>>
>>70313109
Was Shredder and/or Krang a disappointment?
>>
>>70313747
It can't be Bebop because he's fucking Sheamus.
>>
It's a fucking kids film guys-you're not going to give out about spongebob having a deep narrative.

Films great, if I was a kid id adore it
>>
>>70313713
I'm gonna be completely straight with you here: there's a scene in the movie that I swear was inspired by Crashing This Plane, but it's with a truck holding some prisoners and a helicopter. Like, they have the helicopter come down and pick the truck up by a cable on its rear end and tilting it upwards, so that Shredder can climb out of it. Once decent webrips/camrips come out, you'll see what i mean instantly.
>>70313747
Rocksteady, if only because he was played by Sheamus who looked like he was having loads of fun with the role.
>>70313806
Shredder doesn't actually have much to do outside of being a folly for Krang, but he was the villain in the first movie so it's not as bad i guess.
>>
Did Karai return?
>>
>>70314044
Yeah, but she gets defeated by April by smashing a laptop over her head, and has no lines.
>>
>>70313808
Rocksteady is Sheamus
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.